International US moves to advance prisoner swap deal with Iran and release $6 billion in frozen Iranian funds

They are both horrid IMO.

They can have their $ back, but we're gonna seize all their oil... or is that not part of this cluster fuck.
Yea I don’t get it. It gives other “dangerous”
Countries incentives to capture USA citizens if we have any of their citizens in jail or they want money . The never negotiate with terrorist was a golden rule for a reason . Trump broke it and of course this idiot Biden did too, for a sports star not a soldier which is telling

Calling a whole country a terrorist organisation is very americanesque lol
Well, it's more of a commentary on leadership than a condemnation of a people, tbh.
Would you saddle all American citizens with the tarry brush that is Donald Trump's conduct?

Yeah, you probably would...fucking Euro-Trash.

j/k, of course.

Yea I don’t get it. It gives other “dangerous”
Countries incentives to capture USA citizens if we have any of their citizens in jail or they want money . The never negotiate with terrorist was a golden rule for a reason . Trump broke it and of course this idiot Biden did too, for a sports star not a soldier which is telling

Again, you would had a point if the US didn't literally stole the money first.

Again, you would had a point if the US didn't literally stole the money first.
Yea and USA bombed Japan, I guess it's cool with the hostage situation in Iraq, them nonstop hacking use since 2003 too huh.. Poor Iran. I thought you would be sad being a war hawk and all.

Dur they took that drug dealers money how dare they !

Well, it's more of a commentary on leadership than a condemnation of a people, tbh.
Would you saddle all American citizens with the tarry brush that is Donald Trump's conduct?

Yeah, you probably would...fucking Euro-Trash.

j/k, of course.

What have their leadership done to be deemed terrorists? Using your logic then every country invaded by America can view America as a terrorist organisation lol

Iran has done less damage in the last 100 years than America has done in 1.

Yea and USA bombed Japan,

US and Japan were at war.

I guess it's cool with the hostage situation in Iraq, them nonstop hacking use since 2003 too huh.. Poor Iran. I thought you would be sad .

Cool, that doesn't changes the fact that its their money.

Dur they took that drug dealers money how dare they !

Except it wasn't a drug deal, it was a legitimate buy by Iran during the Sha era which the US reneged on and refused to return the money.

being a war hawk and all

Who said im a war hawk?

If anything im very pro-capitalist and i think reneging on international transactions between nations is wrong.

Hey terrorist not only will we trade you prisoners' here's 6 Billion to fund your terrorism and we will announce it on 9/11..

I am sure Iran won't think to capture more US citizens for more $$$

It's their money

Yea it’s the drug dealers money when they get arrested, billionaire money ect … I guess we are kinder to terrorist then our own citizens..

We are literally allies with the country that architectured 9/11 and we fund their war crimes in Yemen. This isn't even our money.

We are literally allies with the country that architectured 9/11 and we fund their war crimes in Yemen. This isn't even our money.
Yea are we spending that money ? It’s funny people cheer on when banks froze go fund me funds for us citizens , candidness truckers yet are mad USA held money from a terrorist dictatorship country who help killed thousands us/nato soldiers in Iraq…

Had someone complain that we're giving Iran $6B on top of the prisoner swap.

Still not a good look when Iran is actively working against us. Between helping Russia, and causing humanitarian crises, these are not the good guys. Sanctions should be harsher. We can give aid and funds, but only if UN agents proceed to make sure they go where they should.

And who are the good guys?

You?

<Dany07>

Every major power negotiates with terrorists or unsavory people. It's a cost of doing business in international relations.

The US has also killed more Iranians than vice versa for what that's worth.

Not to mention robbed them of oil for years and then overthrew their democratic government because they wouldn't let it happen anymore.

Back