US police force ends use of self-deleting message app - 1000s of verdicts potentially at risk

Individuals working in law enforcement skew towards Republicans (although it may surprise some as to how much/little) but the unions are hardcore with the Democrats. I've been to meetings where they mentioned that some of the blankets orgs where even asking for public support ("sign this pledge" sort of thing) for Obama.

Maybe where you live. In Wisconsin the firefighters union and police unions support Republicans. Same can be said for places like Texas.

Police and firefighter unions are basically the only unions in the country that aren't solidly Democrat.

Usually righties like to brag about this.

Al Jazeera is actually one of the least partisan news networks in the world. Kinda counter intuitive with the name.

Why? Al Jazeera means "The Island" which the paper has because it is independent of outside influence.

im all for body cams. i bleed american and am a die hard Trump supporter but in my life i have met some cops that just make me cringe.

Maybe where you live. In Wisconsin the firefighters union and police unions support Republicans. Same can be said for places like Texas.

Police and firefighter unions are basically the only unions in the country that aren't solidly Democrat.

Usually righties like to brag about this.

You're from Wisconsin?

Gross.

Back