US Senator Black publicly claims MI6 planning false flag chemical attack

This isn't a court of law. There is no heresay requirement in the public sphere.

You need a conspiracy to explain why 2 very different people, from two very different parties, are saying the same thing when they both have access to more info then you or me.

Okay, I believe it.

Its not illogical to believe they would.

Also possible your British friends also blammed and manufsctured evidence to blame Russia.

Unless you are retarded or live under a rock. Globally and non western news sources regularly have anoymous and non anonymous sources which argue and charge the Americans and British with election manipulation, money laundering, coups, regime change, and targeted media campaigns.

I beg any of you Trump haters on here who beliebe anything CNN or NYT says to wonder if maybe you should for once believe NON western sources about the millions of claims against your own government. Heck look at your own evidence for the iran contra or messing around in chile and rest of latin america. Look at what Droneobama did to libya etc

Most of us dont doubt the legitimacy of certain claims against our government. It is the fact that Trump uses these claims to divide people against one another and to get people to trust him over our institutions and he does this solely because he is an incompetent windbag with no self esteem and no moral compass. He is worse than our institutions by miles even accounting for the corruption in them.

Wouldn't be the first time that MI6 has interfered with Middle Eastern affairs (their 1953 coup, alongside CIA, in Iran arguably started this whole shit show, forever discrediting democracy in that region), but I'd have to actually see some evidence being presented before believing it.

If Assad is in possession of the true narrative behind the events, what's preventing him from sharing it with all the world?

America has elected complete and utter buffoons as senators, so the fact that this statement is coming from a senator, does not necessarily mean anything in itself.

Last edited:
How does some senile state senator get to meet with high level Syrian officials?!

It should be me testing those chemical weapons with Bashar!!!

How does some senile state senator get to meet with high level Syrian officials?!

It should be me testing those chemical weapons with Bashar!!!

Maybe he was Trump's "inside man" to take out Assad, but he ended up being convinced otherwise by his chemical weapons explanations.

Maybe he was Trump's "inside man" to take out Assad, but he ended up being convinced otherwise by his chemical weapons explanations.
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, I have to say that Assad comes off a high IQ dude despite being a dictator, shoved into that unfortunate position by birth. So in a personal one-on-one situation, he could probably convince just about anybody about his righteousness, irregardless of the truth.

In another world, in another time, Assad could've probably been a solid bureacrat politician in a democratic state. Or just a doctor, as he was meant to be, before his brother got killed in a car accident.

While I do not necessary have "sympathy for the devil", I also do understand how impossible it is to maneuver one's way through politics in that region without soiling one's hands, because of the mistakes made in the past.

The problems will remain with or without Assad, just as they did with or without Saddam or Gaddafi.

Last edited:
It is largely. It was druze and some sunnis before. I think a ton also died or are now far away and wouldnt return to bombed out destroyed area that is just desert. It not like return to Aleppo or damscus areas with infastructure. That part of country near Israel is just crap. The nice part in past was Golan heights though it was undeveloped largely.

Well what about Kurds? They have a claim to one as well. Against wishes of syrian non kurds.

What? I can believe it and do.
What are your thoughts on tRUmp admin considering a coup on Venezuela?

Also how are you going to believe the British faked the Russian attack when there's several pieces of evidence lining up that it was Russia . Evidence such as:
Danish intel spying on Russian intel agency https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-on-russian-hacking-group-media-idUSKBN1FE34W

tRUmp tower meeting with Russians to get dirt on Clinton (if I neee to source that, you need to stop conversing on this subject completely)

Putin's own mouth admitting he wanted tRUmp to win
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/07/putin-trump-election-translation/565481/

I could go but something tells me you'll just continue to be disingenuous

US officials say Assad has authorised the use of chemical weapons on Idlib.

Past few days, the Western press and governments have been saying Assad is going to launch a chemical attack, and it will be met with Western retaliation.

Sounds an awful lot like the creation of an excuse to attack him

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/0...ack-in-idlib-despite-warning-report-says.html

So Assad is winning, and the war is almost over, and yet he decides to sabotage his side by giving the West the excuse it needs to attack him. Yeah that makes a lot of sense......

The other side is with Russia's and Iran's backing Assad thinks he can do what he wants, I am not sure which it is. All I know is you can't trust either side.

O shame! where is thy blush?
Who can believe this is not a crap excuse to going in full scale war another time? The problem with this guy is that he is totally noachid, made his decision compliant other , higher interest in absoluly despise toward ethic, justice and common sense.

* state senator

What a monstrously bigoted cunt though.

In 2005, he resurrected his legislation that would ban gay people from adopting children, claiming that gay people were more prone to violence, alcoholism, and suicide.[6] He then amended the bill to require that adoption agencies investigate whether people looking to adopt children were "known to engage in current voluntary homosexual activity".[6] In February of that year, he urged his constituents to picket Stone Bridge High School for putting on a play about a gay football player, claiming that the school was "being used to promote a homosexual lifestyle."

He further claimed that attempts to "encourage homosexual activity, to portray it in a cute or favorable light" could lead to children contracting HIV.[24] In 2004, he said with regard to Virginia's sodomy law: "If I'm the last person on the face of this Earth to vote against legalizing sodomy, I'll do it."[25]

* state senator

What a monstrously bigoted cunt though.

In 2005, he resurrected his legislation that would ban gay people from adopting children, claiming that gay people were more prone to violence, alcoholism, and suicide.[6] He then amended the bill to require that adoption agencies investigate whether people looking to adopt children were "known to engage in current voluntary homosexual activity".[6] In February of that year, he urged his constituents to picket Stone Bridge High School for putting on a play about a gay football player, claiming that the school was "being used to promote a homosexual lifestyle."

He further claimed that attempts to "encourage homosexual activity, to portray it in a cute or favorable light" could lead to children contracting HIV.[24] In 2004, he said with regard to Virginia's sodomy law: "If I'm the last person on the face of this Earth to vote against legalizing sodomy, I'll do it."[25]
What a ill-timed, inopportune individual, every time he is questioning the new frontiers

Back