Crime US shuts down major San Diego port of entry as migrants rush border

@Barbas619 reporting live from The 6-1-9!

I’d love for The GOAT POTUS to urge this country’s citizens to fight back!

Can someone link that old thread about Tijuana whorehouses with google maps? I'm trying to get home but the traffic sucks here in Tijuana right now.

Where are you Atalita's?

They didn't even get over to the US side. That was on the Mexican side ffs. They closed down the port due to protocol.

We should just stop processing asylum claims from these assholes if they want to act like this.

Not exactly sure. I turned down some alley by some taco stand I was warned NOT to eat at

Have you seen a statue of Abe Lincoln? If you have you are close to revolution street. That is the tourist district so we might be able to help you.

What prompted the tear gas was rocks being thrown and people trying to slip through a hole in the fence.

Have you seen a statue of Abe Lincoln? If you have you are close to revolution street. That is the tourist district so we might be able to help you.
No dude. I havent seen any abe Lincoln statues. There was a chick trying to get me to go to some zoo I think? I dunno, I dont speak Mexican but were a couple animals inside I could see though.

Remember when your parents immigrated to the US, how they barged through several borders until they reached the US where they threw rocks at border guards as they attempted to illegally run through?

Illegal immigration is a huge issue in the US, one that helped Trump win an election. And instead of addressing the problem - and more than the problem itself, addressing half the population's grievances about immigration- Hillary Clinton, the Presidential nominee, attacks the people as racist. This completely ignores the concept of democracy, that in such a society, the people's views are fundamentally legitimate and the leaders are supposed to address them. Instead, she attacks 40% of the people as being radical. And more than that, the Left applauds her.

As much tact as Trump lacks, he's right about immigration.

isnt that like the busiest border crossing in the world?

Interesting image from Fox article on the subject:
694940094001_5967922930001_5967926488001-vs.jpg
<{clintugh}>

Seriously, where is the caravan? It was a huge issue and now it's not. Does anyone on the right think maybe Trump was using it to trick and scare idiots? Maybe the middle eastern terrorists blew it up from within? Perhaps our soldiers with their gardening equipment scared them away? Shouldn't our jobs be evaporating and the raping be commencing soon?

7D Connect Four
<Dany07>

I’m glad they are being civil and going thru the proper channels to get in the USA, they will make great citizens ... oh wait

Another thread on this topic that’s notably lacking the voices a certain ideological set...

Can someone link that old thread about Tijuana whorehouses with google maps? I'm trying to get home but the traffic sucks here in Tijuana right now.

Theres no crossing to the USA, go relax in HK and watch the chargers until the peace caravan stops his peaceful activities.

Back