USADA investigating Diaz using vape pen at press conference

I thought that was an odd move on his part as well is he sponsored by that company because he was acting punch drunk from hell then he takes a puff off something and blows god damn smoke out his mouth which in my opinion is one of the most unattractive disgusting things on earth but that is due for my hared for cigarettes, they fucking stink and let me re add that is my opinion and you may love the fucking things and that is fine and dandy so go kill yourself like my grandfather did with emphysema I don't care and nobody else does.

Sorry for the rant but puffing that stupid thing was ignorant in my opinion

I don't care what he vaped, just that he did vape. Its so fucking uncool - I expect more from Nate.

usada are some wack pieces of shit

if a man wants to rip a vape after a fight let him rip

real warriors deserve at least that much

it doesnt get you high.

its like a muscle relaxant.
Is it legal? Is he allowed to smoke it under USADA testing through his employer?

If I smoked a CBD pen at work, my ass would be fired. My point, there is no fucking reason he cant wait 3 hours after making millions of dollars to smoke something that contains an active cannabinoid found in marijuana

Again I dont think there is anything wrong with it, but there is a time and place for that. I smoke bongs daily, and even smoke CBD pens from time to time. Just dont do it in front of my employers

As if we needed any more reason to say it:

FUCK USADA

No fucks were given by Nate lmao

The USADA is such a buzzkill...

NOVITZKY WILL FUCK UR SHIT UP. DEAL WITH IT

Jeff-Novitzky1.jpg

Can't even blame usada

They've clearly been approached for a statement and have just issued a statement regarding it

Shout at Raimondi if you wanna shout at anyone

Vape pens get you high? I always thought it was an alternative to cigarettes.

Hah. Made a post immediately after the pfc, knew it was gonna bite him on the ass

Who cares? Cerrone drinks beer after his fights fuck USADA

acutally in california it is legal and if your doctor diagnoses you with add or adhd your employer cannot sue you, but he can fire you if he suspects you are high.

But people who need it like he Diaz bros can be high and you cannot tell the difference. Because THEY NEED it.
What does he need it for that he cant wait 2 hours? You really think he is going to die if he doesnt smoke for 2 hours?

I smoke all the time. And I tell you what, they are young and healthy. THEY DO NOT NEED IT. They like getting high like most of us and Nick got his card. You seriously think Nate was going to have some health problem if he didnt do that right then and there? Or do you think it was more likely that he just had a huge fight , took a lot of punishment, got pissed he lost a close decision and decided to bust out the pen right there

Ill say again, Nate could have waited 2 hours to smoke his little pen. And you'll be shocked, but if he had waited the 2 hours he wouldn't have died from not vaping.

Back