USADA investigating Diaz using vape pen at press conference

Dim, if provided his blood and urine after the fight and then smoked, does it matter?
Technically he's in comp for six hours after the fight but if he had already provided samples there's nothing they can do

Because it's a threshold substance they have to have a test showing thc in excess of 150ng/ml and without that nothing they can do.

Like I say, dont blame usada on this one, they've been approached for a statement by Raimondi and have just given a basic "yeh we are looking into it" statement

Mmafighting.com shit stirring as usual

Vape pens get you high? I always thought it was an alternative to cigarettes.

there are many different types.
- pens with flavor and 0 nicotine
- pens wtih flavor + nicotine in varying levels
- pens with cbd oil and 0 thc
- pens with cbd oil and varying levels of thc

anyone who thinks diaz smokes 0 thc cbd oil is probably wearing a helmet

Also LOL at username to post content.

Last edited:
Technically he's in comp for six hours after the fight but if he had already provided samples there's nothing they can do

Because it's a threshold substance they have to have a test showing thc in excess of 150ng/ml and without that nothing they can do.

Like I say, dont blame usada on this one, they've been approached for a statement by Raimondi and have just given a basic "yeh we are looking into it" statement

Mmafighting.com shit stirring as usual

Just like @Arkridge is the man at breaking news, you da man with PEDs here, thanks again, mate.

They won't be able to find the actual Vape Pen, because Nate could just throw it away duh , or get a new one.

What they will be doing is testing him for THC
Wrong. They'll be testing him for cannabinoids. CBD is a cannabinoid. Nate himself stated in a video that he was vaping CBD. The guy's an idiot.

He was just getting that sponsorship money

Seriously get rid of this USADA. pathethic

For fucks sake Nate, I'm a pot head too, but when you have 2mill to lose, fucking wait it out man. Couldn't even wait till after the presser? Someone needs to stockton slap themself.

People, people, if you want to blame someone blame Raimondi and the other shit stirrers at mmafighting

Was Ariel stirring at the presser and now Raimondi stirring now. Just needs luke thomas to wade in and they've all had a go :)

USADA just have them a basic statement because they were asked for one

And no, they can't sanction him based on admission of use because it's a threshold substance.

Raimondi talking bollocks

There's a 150ng/ml threshold and you can go up to 170ng/ml before you are charged. How can USADA sanction him based on admission, they wouldn't know what threshold he hit.

Utter poppycock
@youngsteinel just put this in the Op
Sherdog has its own personal usada expert

I was gonna say this was after his post fight test ...for the people who have the card that allows them to have it medicinaly are they never allowed to smoke again ever by usada s standards ?

You cant even feel bad for the dude. I dont even care how long he gets suspended. I love getting high but if I smoked at work after I finished my shift Id be fired fucking immediately
Sounds like you need a better job

If bisping can chug beers nate should be able to puff

Back