Crime Use it in a Sentence (special counsel thread v. 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people still engage with bobgeese is beyond me. The guys is the most dishonest poster on here and will say anything to avoid having to admit he is wrong: why engage someone like that?

@bobgeese is the man. Not tagging people when you talk bad about them is dishonorable. But Bob speaks truth to power. He has courage to challenge groupthink such as the kind found ITT. His posts are well-reasonsed, even the ones I disagree with (which are few). IMO Bob is among the best posters here. It’s called courage, Zebtopher.

Russler's just mad the infamous 502s, like all the other hairbrained theories the Trump crowd, including his defense lol, put out before getting bitch slapped.

He's just sad this face deserves to be used as a vacuum cleaner.
5a0652a135876e33028b56eb-750-563.jpg
Fantasizing, like the 502s being the first brick to topple the deep state and put the Clinton cabal in prison?

302s, Hal.

302s, Hal.

You can have 302-902. You're still a moron who listened to fevered conspiracy #441 from your astute minds like Rudy Giuliani, and showed your ass yet again as a fool.

So, given the results of Flynn's sentencing today, or lack thereof, did Mueller commit serious crimes like the perjury trap, and do you see Flynn being let go by the prosecutors, and do you see this judge blowing the lid off the deep state conspiracy?

You can have 302-902. You're still a moron who listened to fevered conspiracy #441 from your astute minds like Rudy Giuliani, and showed your ass yet again as a fool.

So, given the results of Flynn's sentencing today, or lack thereof, did Mueller commit serious crimes like the perjury trap, and do you see Flynn being let go by the prosecutors, and do you see this judge blowing the lid off the deep state conspiracy?

Hal, I am shocked at your use of personal insults. Have I offended you in some way? Please be mindful of the rules which prohibit flaming.

I don’t see this judge doing anything unless Flynn moves to withdraw his plea. The judge appears to be willing to explore misconduct, but Flynn has no will to fight. He is scared they will target his family. Understandable, but still kinda cowardly.

Hal, I am shocked at your use of personal insults. Have I offended you in some way? Please be mindful of the rules which prohibit flaming.

I don’t see this judge doing anything unless Flynn moves to withdraw his plea. The judge appears to be willing to explore misconduct, but Flynn has no will to fight. He is scared they will target his family. Understandable, but still kinda cowardly.

Or maybe he gave Flynn the chance to testify again. It's not sad. He was a foreign agent while taking part in a presidential campaign. He deserves nothing but jail time and disgrace.

There is nobody in his family to "go after", save his son, who was in high level briefings, receiving classified materials without clearance of any kind.

Fuck these people, and you're an ass for defending them ceaselessly.

@bobgeese is the man. Not tagging people when you talk bad about them is dishonorable. But Bob speaks truth to power. He has courage to challenge groupthink such as the kind found ITT. His posts are well-reasonsed, even the ones I disagree with (which are few). IMO Bob is among the best posters here. It’s called courage, Zebtopher.

I didn't see him challenging any groupthink in 2016.

In fact, that's the problem. You're all stuck in your groupthink trap from 2016 and you're too stupid or too stubborn to just admit it.

Or maybe he gave Flynn the chance to testify again. It's not sad. He was a foreign agent while taking part in a presidential campaign. He deserves nothing but jail time and disgrace.

Like I said, Flynn is afraid for his family. It's hard to blame the man. History will ultimately be the judge.
BTW, Flynn has had a decorated military career. He fought for his country, unlike your family, which fled like a pack of gazelles when times got hot. Cowardice is in your blood. You are in no place to say he "deserves nothing but jail time and disgrace." Show a little respect, Hal.

There is nobody in his family to "go after", save his son, who was in high level briefings, receiving classified materials without clearance of any kind.

Do you have a wife and kids? A House? I doubt that you do. If you did, you'd know exactly what Flynn is up against. He's not going to risk the safety of his family, even in service of a higher purpose like defeating corrupt bureaucrats whom you support.

Fuck these people, and you're an ass for defending them ceaselessly.

Yeah, well right back atcha. I don't want to share a county with the likes of you.

I didn't see him challenging any groupthink in 2016.

In fact, that's the problem. You're all stuck in your groupthink trap from 2016 and you're too stupid or too stubborn to just admit it.

That's rich, coming from a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Like I said, Flynn is afraid for his family. It's hard to blame the man. History will ultimately be the judge.
BTW, Flynn has had a decorated military career. He fought for his country, unlike your family, which fled like a pack of gazelles when times got hot. Cowardice is in your blood. You are in no place to say he "deserves nothing but jail time and disgrace." Show a little respect, Hal.

Do you have a wife and kids? A House? I doubt that you do. If you did, you'd know exactly what Flynn is up against. He's not going to risk the safety of his family, even in service of a higher purpose like defeating corrupt bureaucrats whom you support.

Yeah, well right back atcha. I don't want to share a county with the likes of you.

Holy shit, your ass must really hurt to be whoring out the valor of another man who has sold his country out for nations like Russia and Turkey. SAD!!

Holy shit, your ass must really hurt to be whoring out the valor of another man who has sold his country out for nations like Russia and Turkey. SAD!!

You must be really out of ideas when you're swaggerjacking Donald Trump's Twitterposting habits. SAD!

You must be really out of ideas when you're swaggerjacking Donald Trump's Twitterposting habits. SAD!

Out of ideas? We're looking at the news, man. We've all been laughing at your guys uber confidence about the deep state being uncovered. No matter how many BOMBSHELLS you guys push forth, like the Nunes memo, FISA requests, proof about the dossier, the Page and Strozk emails, and now the perjury trap, you never seem to learn measure, even when a verdict on your claims would arrive but a day later.

Out of ideas? We're looking at the news, man. We've all been laughing at your guys uber confidence about the deep state being uncovered. No matter how many BOMBSHELLS you guys push forth, like the Nunes memo, FISA requests, proof about the dossier, the Page and Strozk emails, and now the perjury trap, you never seem to learn measure, even when a verdict on your claims would arrive but a day later.

You're not laughing at anything. You're crying, hoping for some non-elected loser to hurt the orange man you opposed in 2016. It's nothing new. Next!

You're not laughing at anything. You're crying, hoping for some non-elected loser to hurt the orange man you opposed in 2016. It's nothing new. Next!

What's there to cry about? You guys and your insane theories keep getting mollywhopped every fucking time you trot them forth. I was against Trump AND Hilary. You're the whore here, trying to obfuscate while the dominoes drop.....

Pray tell, why was the illegality of the Mueller investigation not shown today? Why did the judge and Michael Flynn slap down the idea of a perjury trap? What was wrong with your source?

Neither candidate inspired me to vote.

You know you don't have to vote, right?

I know, but I'm actually surprised that your dislike for Trump didn't motivate you to vote for Hillary. I literally just read a bumped thread from 2016 where you were talking mad shit about Trump. Why are you so angry when you didn't even bother to vote?

I know, but I'm actually surprised that your dislike for Trump didn't motivate you to vote for Hillary. I literally just read a bumped thread from 2016 where you were talking mad shit about Trump. Why are you so angry when you didn't even bother to vote?

He probably realized that Americans actually have a stake in the performance and behavior of the President, and it has nothing to do with party.

Please tell me what was wrong with your source pertaining to the bombshell 302s and the perjury trap. What errors did you make in trusting this source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back