19T: @WalterSobchak 8 PTS
19T: @EOW 8 PTS

Complete Rankings are Here:

Points work in this manner:

Win FK: 7
Win AV/SIG: 5
Win AV: 3
Win Sig: 2

Only have location and/or belt bet? Grow a pair and come back next time, 0 POINTS.

Lose FK: - 6
Lose AV/SIG: -4
Lose AV: -2
Lose SIG: -1

Special bets (i.e. t-shirt bets, post only pictures for a set of time, etc.) net you 5 points for a win, no loss of points for a loss. They do not go on your record either. These are considers bonuses, and you are therefore not penalized for losing.

We here at USFC 4 value your opinions and love hearing about what you guys think. You guys are the cornerstone of this company and we would be nothing without you. If any of you have a concern or issue with the rankings, or how they're done, I invite you to write to our complaint department. Located right here:

latest

If you think I've made a mistake with your points (it does happen) then come with proof when you question it. Screenshots, or links to back up EVERY ONE OF YOUR points. Then I'll be happy to help you out.

@HomeRun916 @Skirm @Clippy Guys, I have bittersweet opinions on you all. You're all 0-4, while I'm glad and appreciative that you've participated in all of our contests, it's beyond embarrassing that you can't get a win between the three of you. At this point, I would highly consider suicide or admittance into a psychiatric ward.

@DS7 you're tied for 45th place. Settle down little guy.

IMO Hendo and Diaz won their fights. I should be 2-2 but this is my burden. I, like the two competitors previously mentioned have become a victim to the current state of mma judging.

there, I have changed

yes, for the people that haven't noticed, I have been MIA for a couple of days and I will be for a couple of days more, most likely. saturday was a disgraceful day for MMA. the sport died, what a tragedy
I guess that I know what essie felt when trump won (I think she has me ignored, so whatever)

but, props for connie. at least no one have a doubt who is the better man between him and eddie. and, eddie couldn't make MMA great again, but I will make sherdog great again.I'll be putting almost the whole fanbase on ignore. don't want to see these lunatics spamming threads on how connie is the greatest or any insanity like that

yes, I'm triggered, but what can I do. and please connie, be a man once in your life and drop the FW belt. but now that he's literally the one in command in the UFC, who the fuck knows what will happen. but I tell you, very, very disgraceful things

I don't think there's anyone to clean up the sport, anymore. aldo created this monster, in a way

farewell

UPDATED RANKINGS POST USFC 4:

Top 20:
1: @Pixelated 30 PTS
2: @McgreGOATsLeft 24 PTS
3: @Quiver 20 PTS
4: @Sjb1888 14 PTS
5T: @Toxxus 13 PTS
5T: @AMST Vallon 13 PTS
5T: @WhatNOW 13 PTS
8 : @LilChuckLil 12 PTS
9T: @Jawth 10 PTS
9T: @Jin Akutsu 10 PTS
9T: @Peteyandjia 10 PTS
9T: @ZackZed 10 PTS
9T: @DocK 10 PTS
9T: @Weuylf 10 PTS
9T: @Ar145984 10 PTS
9T: @Gabe 10 PTS
17T: @essieyessie 9 PTS
17T: @Codpiece 9 PTS
19T: @WalterSobchak 8 PTS
19T: @EOW 8 PTS

Complete Rankings are Here:

Points work in this manner:

Win FK: 7
Win AV/SIG: 5
Win AV: 3
Win Sig: 2

Only have location and/or belt bet? Grow a pair and come back next time, 0 POINTS.

Lose FK: - 6
Lose AV/SIG: -4
Lose AV: -2
Lose SIG: -1

Special bets (i.e. t-shirt bets, post only pictures for a set of time, etc.) net you 5 points for a win, no loss of points for a loss. They do not go on your record either. These are considers bonuses, and you are therefore not penalized for losing.

We here at USFC 4 value your opinions and love hearing about what you guys think. You guys are the cornerstone of this company and we would be nothing without you. If any of you have a concern or issue with the rankings, or how they're done, I invite you to write to our complaint department. Located right here:

latest

If you think I've made a mistake with your points (it does happen) then come with proof when you question it. Screenshots, or links to back up EVERY ONE OF YOUR points. Then I'll be happy to help you out.

@HomeRun916 @Skirm @Clippy Guys, I have bittersweet opinions on you all. You're all 0-4, while I'm glad and appreciative that you've participated in all of our contests, it's beyond embarrassing that you can't get a win between the three of you. At this point, I would highly consider suicide or admittance into a psychiatric ward.

@DS7 you're tied for 45th place. Settle down little guy.

How the fook is @Pixelated always #1?

Oh definitely. These are the best punishments you can dish out with AVs. Maybe sherbros should get to know their opponents a bit more for future USFC events: their country of origin, their favorite fighters/celebrities etc. This way we can tailor AVs for individuals that shit on everything they love for maximum psersonal humiliation, instead of having a bunch of generic gay AVs like we have now.

emotanormalbez.gif
Hahahaha. For sure. Gay AV's are one thing and everyone does it but to have what that dude got hit with. Like you said to s#!t on everything someone loves makes it so much more personal and entertaining to us bystanders.

Oh definitely. These are the best punishments you can dish out with AVs. Maybe sherbros should get to know their opponents a bit more for future USFC events: their country of origin, their favorite fighters/celebrities etc. This way we can tailor AVs for individuals that shit on everything they love for maximum psersonal humiliation, instead of having a bunch of generic gay AVs like we have now.

emotanormalbez.gif
Hahahaha. For sure. Gay AV's are one thing and everyone does it but to have what that dude got hit with. Like you said to s#!t on everything someone loves makes it so much more personal and entertaining to us bystanders.

If he's Japanese give him an AV of little boy or fat man.

<{jackyeah}>

there, I have changed

yes, for the people that haven't noticed, I have been MIA for a couple of days and I will be for a couple of days more, most likely. saturday was a disgraceful day for MMA. the sport died, what a tragedy
I guess that I know what essie felt when trump won (I think she has me ignored, so whatever)

but, props for connie. at least no one have a doubt who is the better man between him and eddie. and, eddie couldn't make MMA great again, but I will make sherdog great again.I'll be putting almost the whole fanbase on ignore. don't want to see these lunatics spamming threads on how connie is the greatest or any insanity like that

yes, I'm triggered, but what can I do. and please connie, be a man once in your life and drop the FW belt. but now that he's literally the one in command in the UFC, who the fuck knows what will happen. but I tell you, very, very disgraceful things

I don't think there's anyone to clean up the sport, anymore. aldo created this monster, in a way

farewell
Shut the fuсk up you clown shoes goof. Cry more.

I would think you should ask @Codpiece seeing as he had him as an option in his thread and not me.

It's relentless...

<{boneytears}> I feel so bad.

@Toco got a few votes though. He was a reasonably popular Conor fan in the end.

Actually, I kinda wonder how Toco is feeling now. I know he was very hopeful that Conor would be destroyed. Has he realised that Conor is actually really good and exciting and worthy of genuine fandom, or is he even more bitter about Conor's continued success?

Back