Usman piecing him up on the feet

3rd round, LANDING on Chimaev.

Gotta give Kamaru props.

10 days notice and keeping the young up and comer honest.

He had way more than the days notice, UFC knew way earlier that costa was pulling out

I'll say this again: Khamzat couldn't dominate a 2 week notice Welterweight, his cardio was no better than Usman's and he lost a lot of exchanges on the feet to Usman, yet he's getting the title shot over Du Plessis who destroyed the legit #1 contender at the time. Embarrassing.

Yeah. He looked gassed after the 1st but hung in there. Good performance given the circumstances.

I'll say this again: Khamzat couldn't dominate a 2 week notice Welterweight, his cardio was no better than Usman's and he lost a lot of exchanges on the feet to Usman, yet he's getting the title shot over Du Plessis who destroyed the legit #1 contender at the time. Embarrassing.
Khamzat would get drowned by Du Plessis. Dude has NO CARDIO.

Khamzat looks very mortal if he can't get that finish in the 1st. He's got to improve his cardio/pacing bigtime in a 5 rounder.

Yeah he's not beating Usman if he was challenging for the belt at WW, 5 rounder and all

i didn't see championship level there. but he won. he still has time to improve things.

zabit level cardio though

Not really all those punches were sloppy and didn't landed ...just DC and the other guy were overreacting oooooooooooooohhhhhh ohhhhhh.. I have to mute

Back