Usman piecing him up on the feet

I'll say this again: Khamzat couldn't dominate a 2 week notice Welterweight, his cardio was no better than Usman's and he lost a lot of exchanges on the feet to Usman, yet he's getting the title shot over Du Plessis who destroyed the legit #1 contender at the time. Embarrassing.
Well, he did dominate a bunch of welterweights before.

No, i don't think dana will give him a titleshot after a win like that. He'd get roasted as fuck.

I'll say this again: Khamzat couldn't dominate a 2 week notice Welterweight, his cardio was no better than Usman's and he lost a lot of exchanges on the feet to Usman, yet he's getting the title shot over Du Plessis who destroyed the legit #1 contender at the time. Embarrassing.
Dupussy was too chicken to fight gynobender

Honestly i expected more from a fight of this caliber. I knew that "excitement wise" it was a step down from the paulo matchup but i still expected some fireworks.

Honestly i expected more from a fight of this caliber. I knew that "excitement wise" it was a step down from the paulo matchup but i still expected some fireworks.
We needed more aggressive reffing. They should have been stood up in the final round

Lay n praying, to try to get a very very close and lackluster decision.
Do you know what lay and pray is?

He took down Usman, got on the back, and attempted multiple chokes. Usman just had really good sub defense and the moment that Khaz actually had a close choke he got his head spiked into the mat.

Lay and pray is shit like sitting in guard for most of the round throwing pitter patter to prevent a standup with no attempt to pass or submit.

While Khaz wasn't extremely successful with his gnp and sub attempts, he was active.

It's like people forget that Usman made his career off his grappling. The guy is no slouch.

Convenient excuse to not lose to the real African fighter
Yeah because why would DDP want to fight for the title? All these cowards are just here for easy paychecks, you convinced us thanks dude!
I'm sure you're also at the top of your field/career, so we appreciate your expertise.

Back