Usman will just stall the fighting. Foot stomps, wall and stall. Lay and pray

He can get ko’d anytime, though.

Edwards proved in both fights when he's not gassed he can wrestle and clinch with Usman and actually does quite a bit of damage early against Usman
If Usman stalls his way to a win it's because he gassed Edwards out again for the 3rd time and used it to his advantage.

I do believe the last fight is going to give Edwards a huge experience boost since it was his first time facing a championship caliber WW fighter in a 5 round fight. So I do think Edwards will be able to make this fight closer.... So if Usman can stall and bully Edwards this time around I think it will be pretty impressive.

Whatever gets the belt back,he should do that shit.

If he worked a little bit on his sub grappling he could actually threaten Edwards on the ground, if he coasts again, it gives a possibility for Edwards too land something, as we'll seen he is capable of

Usman has to be snoozeman for 25 minutes

Leon just needs one opening

we’ll see what happens - but there’s more questions and concerns about Usman then Leon

I think he'll still exchange, just will pressure and constantly close the distance/ fight up close out of kicking range. He was doing pretty well on the inside, landing punches and elbows. Hope it's a good fight. That would suck

Back