Usyk vs Joshua 2 August 20th

If Usyk said he couldnt fight this year, would he be stripped?

If they stripped Usyk i think every news outlet would tear them apart. No way that happens in the current climate.

If by average you mean a top fighter then that's accurate. A couple losses doesn't undo what he's accomplished in his career. He still has the best résumé in the division and by quite some distance.

Are you trolling ?

Both Usyk and Fury have better resumes than Joshua. Wilder's 1 draw w Fury along with Ortiz wins rivals AJs resume.

Beating dinosaur Klitschko doesnt move the needle.

Are you trolling ?

Both Usyk and Fury have better resumes than Joshua. Wilder's 1 draw w Fury along with Ortiz wins rivals AJs resume.

Beating dinosaur Klitschko doesnt move the needle.
Usyk has Chisora at heavyweight and AJ. Those are the only two name fighters of any type of relevance. That's because he's only had three fights in the division. Fury only has a few big names at the top of his résumé and a couple other decent wins over the course of his entire career at heavyweight. Not much else. Now comb through AJ's résumé and count the number of quality wins he has. There are numerous Top 10 rated fighters on there at the time that he fought and beat them. His résumé is deep compared to the other top fighters in the division.

Last edited:
You know, people keep saying stuff like this but Joshua hurt Usyk a couple of times in that fight and he did win some rounds. Around the mid point of that fight, it almost seemed like Joshua found something.
People wrote Joshua off in the Ruiz rematch too but he made adjustments and won almost every round of the rematch.

Yeah but was it the same Ruiz?

I see people making such comparisons all the time. For example Fury didn't get hurt by Wlad at all and AJ nearly got finished but it wasn't the same guy. Against AJ Wlad knew it was his last fight or close to it and had whipped himself into shape for one last hoorah. He also took more risks and was more aggressive than we're used to seeing.

In the Ruiz rematch AJ fought a safety first fight and looked anxious to avoid any kind of heavy fire fight. Ruiz meanwhile had been channeling Rocky 3. If AJ had fought the motivate Ruiz he fought in the first bout it would've been interesting and IMO more credit would go to AJ if he made adjustments against someone who was a serious threat.

He very clearly had a gameplan for Ruiz 2, so either he is full of shit or he didnt realise he was boxing to a gameplan.

Usyk KO's him this time.
exactly.

i think AJ will find more success and maybe even put usyk in some trouble in spots... but eventually the ukranian will adjust and i could very well see him finish AJ. it seemed like it was there for the taking in the first fight, but he played it safe. if AJ pushes him, he might get more than he asked for in return.

Usyk at his best still beats any version of Joshua, but is Usyk really at his best both physically and mentally right now, i doubt it.

LOL at people saying Joshua has a better resumé than Fury. How clueless can people be?

AJ stans have always been a stain on the boxing community. Just utter delusion from day one - I remember the days when they said his Klitschko win was better than Fury's. Fury put him to shame with his willingness to fight Wilder and have the iconic trilogy of this era. There was a big three and one was left in the cold because Eddie Hearn is a joke. Usyk will beat him and then Wilder will retire him.

LOL at people saying Joshua has a better resumé than Fury. How clueless can people be?

AJ stans have always been a stain on the boxing community. Just utter delusion from day one - I remember the days when they said his Klitschko win was better than Fury's. Fury put him to shame with his willingness to fight Wilder and have the iconic trilogy of this era. There was a big three and one was left in the cold because Eddie Hearn is a joke. Usyk will beat him and then Wilder will retire him.
Fury/Klitschko is one of the worst fights in history and Fury had to cheat with PEDs to do it. And he ducked the rematch.

AJs win over Wlad>Fury’s

Fury has closed the gap on resumes, but it was a short while ago that AJ’s was hilariously better than Fury’s. Not even fucking close tbh.

Fury/Klitschko is one of the worst fights in history and Fury had to cheat with PEDs to do it. And he ducked the rematch.

AJs win over Wlad>Fury’s

Fury has closed the gap on resumes, but it was a short while ago that AJ’s was hilariously better than Fury’s. Not even fucking close tbh.
Whenever someone brags about Fury's win over Wlad I immediately question if they've even watched the entire fight start to finish

Whenever someone brags about Fury's win over Wlad I immediately question if they've even watched the entire fight start to finish
exactly.

it was a fucking travesty, and you have wankers spewing bullshit about how fury dominated a prime klitschko.

their fight was a staring contest of epic proportions that he won by like 2 rounds. it must've been one of the most unwatchable fights ever.

exactly.

it was a fucking travesty, and you have wankers spewing bullshit about how fury dominated a prime klitschko.

their fight was a staring contest of epic proportions that he won by like 2 rounds. it must've been one of the most unwatchable fights ever.
As someone who generally enjoys Lara’s fights, I found myself wanting to stab my eyes out watching Fury/Wlad. It was an all time stinker.

AJs win over Wlad>Fury’s

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Everything about this wrong. If you think AJ is natural my guy then it says everything. Of course you and his ball washers know he isn't but hey gotta stick to the narrative. Everybody's on steroids.

Fury absolutely embarrassed Wlad. A younger Wlad at that. A masterclass. Won without getting touched while AJ nearly died beating him. He also beat a better version of Dillian Whyte more impressively as well. Across the board with common opponents Fury has outperformed him.

You're right that they're not even close. Fury has beaten the man AJ ran from THREE times. The most dangerous man in boxing who AJ wouldn't fight despite the opportunity to become undisputed while collecting the biggest payday of his career.

Andy Ruiz is only a name because AJ made him one. Pulev and Povetkin are washed up trash. Who is his most impressive win aside from Wlad? Fucking Joseph Parker?!?! LOL.

Joshua is one of the most overrated fighters in the history of the heavyweight division. Entirely a media creation by Hearn and his mafia. Fury has been in a league of his own since the demolition job he put on Chisora 8 years ago.

exactly.

Imagine being this clueless about the sport of boxing.

Fury won every round and dethroned a guy who'd been dominant for 10 years. Beat him at his own game. Fuck I love how bitter Fury makes the haters. Dossers.

Holy shit I just seen that @PUO3 was actually saying Fury was ducking Whyte before they fought.
{<jordan}

Back