Valentina Death kick in slow mo

giphy.gif

haha, that guy could play the real-life donald duck. that luck is uncanny.

I dislike WMMA in general but I find Valentina a pleasure to watch. I wish the top tier male fighters were more like her to be honest. It’s like they all can’t wait for their chance in the spotlight so they can start their shtick, even guys like cerrone (who I like a lot) have this caricature persona, Valentina is just Valentina

eyes parents prob shaved a few years off their lives witnessing that...

Pure domination in that fight. Stricking, takedowns, ground control, sub attempt, death kick

That Americana she locked on at the end of the first as well. Arm was pretzeled up real good. Always forget about her grappling as her stricking is so good.

That kick looks sped up. You can tell by the cars in the background.

Ugggh...lol rockhold???? He had good kicks but valentina is light years ahead of him

I mean Rockhold throws kicks themselves well but the obvious difference is in all around standup technique/timing/distance control.

I still think a prime Crocop is the best kicker in MMA history by some distance, was putting away high level opponents like Wanderlei, Igor, Aleks and Herring with them and even Hunt basically needed his chin to survive.

Back