Variety: ESPN, Fox Sports Team Up for UFC TV-Rights Bid

There might not be a FP.
There are many ways it can go

The amazon offer was rumored to have the catalogue as part of Prime with fight cards live being additional.

So if I have a years subscription to Fight Pass and they cancel the whole thing do I get refunded? I don't see any way this doesn't fuck over your existing customers.

There might not be a FP.
There are many ways it can go

The amazon offer was rumored to have the catalogue as part of Prime with fight cards live being additional.
its obvious they were trying to sell the fightpass/internet content

once we started seeing the fightpass portion fights becoming MUCH better, filled with better/higher ranked fighters, we all knew something was up

So if I have a years subscription to Fight Pass and they cancel the whole thing do I get refunded? I don't see any way this doesn't fuck over your existing customers.

1. It would not take place until 01/19 the earliest
2. All that will be worked out if they sell FP

You seem to be getting worked up about something we have no idea will happen.
Companies get sold all the time.

theres lots they can do.

u might get espn+ for that time period along with ur fightpass. that would be the smart thing to do. i doubt they try continue fightpass when they hve cards for espn+

im knda confused.. did wme-img just purchase a streaming service not too long ago? i feel like something doent smell right..

if this works it sounds like good money tho
The UFC still will stream the international version of fightpass. ESPN just gets the American rights. WME got a good deal on the streaming company so they jumped at it.

its obvious they were trying to sell the fightpass/internet content

once we started seeing the fightpass portion fights becoming MUCH better, filled with better/higher ranked fighters, we all knew something was up

They supposedly actually weren't until Amazon & now ESPN made a big play.
Building FP would have occurred no matter what, bc digital distribution is getting bigger

They supposedly actually weren't until Amazon & now ESPN made a big play.
Building FP would have occurred no matter what, bc digital distribution is getting bigger
yea of course. it definitely seemed like they upped the content in the last few months.

it was pretty stagnant for some time

This is a drop in the bucket for companies like the ufc and fox. Small investment for something they probably won’t care a great deal about.

ESPN.... The only MMA they seem to cover is Mcgregor news. Get ready for UFC Fight Night on ESPN News... While 2016 World Series Poker is on the main channel. :eek:

1. It would not take place until 01/19 the earliest
2. All that will be worked out if they sell FP

You seem to be getting worked up about something we have no idea will happen.
Companies get sold all the time.

Why would I not be frustrated as a loyal customer who likely has to pay more to enjoy the product now? It's fucking asinine.

You can't possibly think it's out of the realm of question for them to try to charge for both when they already raised the PPV prices after explicity stating they never would. You can't possibly be that naive.

And why are you even posting about "something we have no idea will happen" then? Why diminish the questions when you posted a thread that isn't definitive?

theres lots they can do.

u might get espn+ for that time period along with ur fightpass. that would be the smart thing to do. i doubt they try continue fightpass when they hve cards for espn+

Sure. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wait... Just saw that it would be an ESPN Streaming Service... Now the price isn't bad... but I could see it being a shit show. Who is going to pay when they are streaming something.

Why would I not be frustrated as a loyal customer who likely has to pay more to enjoy the product now? It's fucking asinine.

You can't possibly think it's out of the realm of question for them to try to charge for both when they already raised the PPV prices after explicity stating they never would. You can't possibly be that naive.

lol, because you might not have to pay more.
Why are you assuming you will?

I also never said anything either way.

but get all bent out of shape if you want.
I'm just pointing out that you are yelling fire before there is even smoke ;)

Wait... Just saw that it would be an ESPN Streaming Service... Now the price isn't bad... but I could see it being a shit show. Who is going to pay when they are streaming something.

That is what they do with FP already & 400k do

Then what the fuck is the point of this thread? Lol

Are we not allowed to discuss the possibilities of what might happen if this deal goes through? Or were you just hoping for a bunch of post likes and similar opinions?

My mood towards the situation has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Then what the fuck is the point of this thread? Lol

Are we not allowed to discuss the possibilities of what might happen if this deal goes through? Or were you just hoping for a bunch of post likes and similar opinions?

My mood towards the situation has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Who the fuck said you can't discuss it?
I responded to everything you asked, so we are discussing it.
I'm saying you are getting mad over something you have no idea might or might not happen.
Nothing mentioned said anything about you having to pay more & I brought that up.

Keep raging & getting mad, IDC

lol

sherdog is a unique place, even for the internet world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back