Vasyl Lomachenko Is Starting A New Style Of Boxing EsNews Boxing

Haymon's guys are ducks, British promoters are ducks including TR. But I personally dont think GB are trying to protect anyone in that division. Loma is already heralded as the top guy, so them protecting a 0 isn't convincing anyone otherwise. I would like to hope, they have the self-confidence to feel like they can hand him another L, and do the fight. But that pressure has to come from somewhere. Obviously they're not going to run towards the brick wall, Loma needs to put on the heat. Start calling out everybody.

He's made his last 4 opponents quit. You do realize what that can do to their careers? And the titleholder he fought before that (Martinez) was knocked out brutally. He's been ruining fighters lately. If you're a promoter, a manager, matchmaker or adviser Lomachenko will be at the very bottom of the list if he's even on it. Here's what he had to say about all of the titleholders at Featherweight and Super Featherweight in February. He blasted them and they stayed quiet. That isn't the only time he did it, either.

Lomachenko Praises Sosa, Slams Champions at 126, 130

He's made his last 4 opponents quit. You do realize what that can do to their careers? And the titleholder he fought before that (Martinez) was knocked out brutally. He's been ruining fighters lately. If you're a promoter, a manager, matchmaker or adviser Lomachenko will be at the very bottom of the list if he's even on it. Here's what he had to say about all of the titleholders at Featherweight and Super Featherweight in February. He blasted them and they stayed quiet. That isn't the only time he did it, either.

Lomachenko Praises Sosa, Slams Champions at 126, 130
That interview nicely sums up the problem Lomachenko has getting fights with the other Champions. He is being majorly ducked by all of them because none of them want to be publicly humiliated as has happened to the last 4 Lomachenko opponents, so then he moved up from 126 to 130 and it looks like the same problem is emerging of no other Champion at 130 wants to face him. Hopefully Berchelt will be up to the challenge because at least he said that he thought he could beat Lomachenko.

Haymon's guys are ducks, British promoters are ducks including TR. But I personally dont think GB are trying to protect anyone in that division. Loma is already heralded as the top guy, so them protecting a 0 isn't convincing anyone otherwise. I would like to hope, they have the self-confidence to feel like they can hand him another L, and do the fight. But that pressure has to come from somewhere. Obviously they're not going to run towards the brick wall, Loma needs to put on the heat. Start calling out everybody.
TR? Top Rank? I never knew they were British.

I remember Hennessy signing froch into the super 6 like a coward and Hatton ducking all the greats.

Back