Vegetarian tries meat, has orgasm.

I know a vegan who's only excuse is it's a chickens period. So why am I eating it? That's it they have no other argument for it.
I think it has less to do with it being a chicken period, and more to do with the suffering and death involved in producing the chicken periods.

<TrumpWrong1>

you could've gone with....''she can put my meat in her mouth anytime''
Also could have gone with posting this on another forum where that's a well understood meme. But this is Sherdog, aka
zKcLKHr.jpg

I think it has less to do with it being a chicken period, and more to do with the suffering and death involved in producing the chicken periods.

What suffering or death is involved in someone having some chickens in their backyard and eating the eggs? Also she made it clear it the fact that it's a chickens period. This is when I brought up how I wanted to have my own chickens in the backyard to eat their eggs.

What suffering or death is involved in someone having some chickens in their backyard and eating the eggs? Also she made it clear it the fact that it's a chickens period. This is when I brought up how I wanted to have my own chickens in the backyard to eat their eggs.
In that situation probably none as long as they're well taken care of, I don't see an issue with it personally. I meant the suffering and death involved in large scale factory farm type egg production which is where the majority of eggs come from.

I know a vegan who's only excuse is it's a chickens period. So why am I eating it? That's it they have no other argument for it.

She sounds like a retard in general. Vegans have more compelling arguments than that against eating eggs. Primarily that it’s unethical to keep chickens captive. The other one is that domesticated chickens have been selectively bred to lay over 300 eggs a year, while wild fowl lay between 12 and 15 a year. Laying eggs nonstop probably isn’t fun.

She sounds like a retard in general.

This would be a good way to sum her up. She preaches non stop about peace love and treating animals right. While at the same time threatening my cousin with taking their daughter to live with her step dad who is abusive if he doesn't pay her rent.

This would be a good way to sum her up. She preaches non stop about peace love and treating animals right. While at the same time threatening my cousin with taking their daughter to live with her step dad who is abusive if he doesn't pay her rent.

Please don’t judge all vegans by one retard you talk to.

I’m not vegan btw, I just have a lot of vegan and vegetarian friends who I respect

Please don’t judge all vegans by one retard you talk to.

I’m not vegan btw, I just have a lot of vegan and vegetarian friends who I respect

Oh believe me I don't. I don't even blame her that much. She quickly divorced her husband of like 9 years to be with my cousin who she cheated on her husband with and got pregnant while married. Her husband cheated on her a bunch too. Right after that is when she became vegan\"woke". I just see it more as her trying to find a new identity. Not to mention she does have some sort of mental issues but doesn't take her pills anymore.

Oh believe me I don't. I don't even blame her that much. She quickly divorced her husband of like 9 years to be with my cousin who she cheated on her husband with and got pregnant while married. Her husband cheated on her a bunch too. Right after that is when she became vegan\"woke". I just see it more as her trying to find a new identity. Not to mention she does have some sort of mental issues but doesn't take her pills anymore.

There are definitely people who become vegan as a trend/new personality, etc.

I also had a niece who disguised her eating disorder as veganism. She wasn’t really into animal ethics, she just wanted an excuse to avoid eating in social situations.

There are definitely people who become vegan as a trend/new personality, etc.

I also had a niece who disguised her eating disorder as veganism. She wasn’t really into animal ethics, she just wanted an excuse to avoid eating in social situations.

Sorry to hear about your niece but that's actually a pretty clever way to disguise it. Haven't heard that one before.

I've had enough salads to know that they have no taste at all unless you put dressing on them. So I'm not sure what you're saying.
Really? I eat salads a lot but never add dressing and I find there’s a lot of flavours in them that just pop. Different tastebuds I guess.

Apparently to you.

It’s all good, I’m sure English is your fourth language. Just don’t ignore those grammar suggestions your phone provides you next time you think you’re writing a sick chirp.

Not at all. That is not to say it's all figured out in terms of what should comprise each meal, but it seems apparent the science points to going back to the old ways, i.e. large meal at breakfast, smaller meal at lunch, smaller still at supper.
That isn't "the old way" at all though. The old way would be 2 meals a day, BIG meals, most of it meat and bread (or rice/porridge, depending on where you are from).

But in terms of what makes people healthiest in general, there is absolutely no question. Consider life expectancy, average height/weight, etc, all show growth over the decades as the overall standard of peoples' diets have improved.
Well, first, we don't know what diet is healthy. Every diet has hundreds of studies supporting it and hundreds sof studies against it. That is not a consensus.

Life expectancy stats are often cooked beyond belief (Japan and its insurance fraud) and isn't calculated the same way in every country. Example: Germany doesn't calculate in abortions, African countries do. Average height is an extremely hard thing to argue, since it varies so much even inside countries.

Again, there is no consensus about this.

It’s all good, I’m sure English is your fourth language. Just don’t ignore those grammar suggestions your phone provides you next time you think you’re writing a sick chirp.
No, I think you're just stupid and couldn't tell the physiological requirements for a sexual orgasm as opposed to an experiential equivalent. :)

Really? I eat salads a lot but never add dressing and I find there’s a lot of flavours in them that just pop. Different tastebuds I guess.
Salads with what? Tomatoes, olives, etc.? Those are there to add to the taste and texture also.

Salads with what? Tomatoes, olives, etc.? Those are there to add to the taste and texture also.
Mhmm yes I love tomatoes! And olives! But also adding quinoa into salads helps or dried cranberries or seeds etc. So much you can do!

Back