Vettori will do the same thing jan did to izzy

So what you don't desagree with me in the end? I said he was one of the best strikers at mw, even if you think holland is behind someone as sean in terms of striking ( which is absolutely insane just by level of competition they have faced) he would still be in the top 10... Thats by definition one of the best strikers at mw. You re just lowkey hating on the guy, you criticize him for being a bad striker since he has only 2 finishes by strikes in the ufc but you put darren till on your list lol, at least follow the rules you created
Till is obviously a point fighter, Holland tires to get the finish actively from the start of the fight. Why doesn't he have more KO's? And You're bitching about Strickland's level of competition, yet he finished Brendan Allen on the feet, the same Brendan Allen that finished Holland. Lol. You make no sense. Till outstruck Wonderboy and Gastelum. He dropped Masvidal, and was highly competitive with Whittaker. I never said Holland was a bad striker, but he clearly isn't better than any of the guys I listed. And no being borderline top 10 striker im your weight class, doesn't give you the label "one of the best strikers in the whole division" imo. Feel how you want tho

Mark my words, he's the closest think to a mw jan there is. His striking style is hard to deal with for a counter puncher like izzy, his chain wrestling is done more in the middle of the cage ( which is the correct thing to be done against izzy) and although he does get tired a bit after the third he doesn't die in the cage. I predict a close fight where the takedowns make the difference.

Congrats on making a thread “boldly” predicting that if Vettori wins it will be by using the most likely tactics possible to reach that outcome.

Till is obviously a point fighter, Holland tires to get the finish actively from the start of the fight. Why doesn't he have more KO's? And You're bitching about Strickland's level of competition, yet he finished Brendan Allen on the feet, the same Brendan Allen that finished Holland. Lol. You make no sense. Till outstruck Wonderboy and Gastelum. He dropped Masvidal, and was highly competitive with Whittaker. I never said Holland was a bad striker, but he clearly isn't better than any of the guys I listed. And no being borderline top 10 striker im your weight class, doesn't give you the label "one of the best strikers in the whole division" imo. Feel how you want tho
Oh so now you change the argument that he choses to be a point fighter? Well im getting tired anyway gotta sleep this will lead to nowhere, i will say he's good and can be competitive with this guys on the feet and you will deny for whatever reason you may find to shit on the guy. I know how this works

Congrats on making a thread “boldly” predicting that if Vettori wins it will be by using the most likely tactics possible to reach that outcome.
The backclash i will receive if am wrong aint worth it making a prediction where he helicopter kicks adesanya to bolivia

Oh so now you change the argument that he choses to be a point fighter? Well im getting tired anyway gotta sleep this will lead to nowhere, i will say he's good and can be competitive with this guys on the feet and you will deny for whatever reason you may find to shit on the guy. I know how this works
You are the one changing the argument. The argument was you saying dumb shit like Holland is a top striker at MW. I listed guys that were better. You are making up rules and all types of shit, when my point about bringing up the finishes is that the guy does that nothing but go for the KO and has only gotten it twice of the feet. He has shown nothing to make someone say he's better than those guys I listed. You have made strawman argument after strawman argument and moved goal posts multiple times. Yet not once can you explain why you think Holland is a top striker? You're a moron bro. Stop making threads. Fuck off now

Unless Vittori is gonna gain hight, reach, weight, and ko power then ill favor Izzy.

You are the one changing the argument. The argument was you saying dumb shit like Holland is a top striker at MW. I listed guys that were better. You are making up rules and all types of shit, when my point about bringing up the finishes is that the guy does that nothing but go for the KO and has only gotten it twice of the feet. He has shown nothing to make someone say he's better than those guys I listed. You have made strawman argument after strawman argument and moved goal posts multiple times. Yet not once can you explain why you think Holland is a top striker? You're a moron bro. Stop making threads. Fuck off now
Good night bro don't get you panties in a bunch, you really don't need to participate on my threads if you want but i would recomend, i post some good food picks on mayberry

Good night bro don't get you panties in a bunch, you really don't need to participate on my threads if you want but i would recomend, i post some good food picks on mayberry
You post a thread every day almost lol I rarely respond to them, don't worry. And judging from your spelling and grammar, you probably eat paint chips. Goodnight beta

This is the most accurate analysis, i think this time if marvin put sanya on the ground will try pretty hard to finish him, and marvin has the skills on the ground, heavy skills.
Then i can also see sanya finish marvin on the feet honestly, no doubt this can happen..
I disagree with Izzy on the ground. His positioning was right. He kept Jan on his guard and didn't take damage nor was he close to being subbed. Only lost guard at the end of the fight. With a much heavier Black Belt on top, that's not a bad outcome. Yes, he didn't scramble or attack from the bottom, but I think that was wise.

Did izzy outclass martin on the feet the last time they fought? I thought it was close.

Just rewatched it a few hours ago, and the answer is no.

Round 1, Izzy marginally out points Vettori.

Round 2, Izzy is again marginally ahead in striking, then lands an EGREGIOUS EYE POKE nobody ever seems to remember? Like raked his finger over Vettori's eye, the action is stopped and his eye is now bright red. Izzy then gets warned twice more for extending his fingers in Vettori's face. He did clearly win this round that was largely kickboxing, but Vettori was compromised.

Round 3, Vettori dominates virtually bell to bell on the mat. He mat returns Izzy three times.

Neither fighter was ever in danger of being stopped, and the kickboxing was marginally ahead for Izzy. Nothing devastating or running away with it, and he eye poked him pretty bad.

I favor Izzy to win 60/40, he has more opportunities to stop the fight and each round starts standing up. There is nothing to indicate Vettori can't win however, he's a live dog.

Vettori's cardio is questionable. He gets praised for it but really huffs and puffs after the 1st round with his mouth open. Has the determination to keep forcing himself to press forward. But loses the strength needed to grind, starts pushing his punches. Coupled with the good but not great wrestling I got Izzy outpointing him with better cardio, if he doesn't finish him early.

Last edited:
Izzy wont do as well against guys with true kickboxing backgrounds imho. Izzys stand up reputation has been off outstriking wrestlers/brawlers .

This Izzy vs Jan is turning into the new condit vs Robbie. Where people have a false memory of how the fight went down . The fight was boring and Jan got takedowns and did nothing with it . That 49-46 is wild

He's going to get MVP'd

I watched the costa fight last night, I still don’t know what act Hit him so hard
Yeah even the Whittaker fight, I had a before the fight Izzy would win, but thought he will just outpoint him. When he dropped him, I was completely shocked. I didn't think he had 1 hit power, Brunson he stopped with volume strikes more than a single strike.
Same with the Costa fight, I wanted Costa to win but knew Izzy would win, again thought he would outpoint him.

I am confident he can drop Vettori now, but if Vettori uses his grappling and just wrestlefucks him for 5 rounds, then it could be a long night. He had success in the first fight, I just hope he has progressed and can really grind him out, unfortunately Izzy has improved so much not only striking but grappling defence.

I am fairly sure Izzy gets it done with ease, but if Vettori can use the grappling...

I assume he'll try to do the same thing Jan did to Izzy, not sure if he can pull it off though. Hard fight to call imho

You are making up rules and all types of shit
While in reality:
Maybe then you can see calling a guy with literally two finishes on the feet in the UFC one of the best strikers in a division
They all have more ko's on the feet in the UFC than Holland, also they are all ranked above Holland based off better wins.
<Neil01>

Also:
You re just lowkey hating on the guy, you criticize him for being a bad striker since he has only 2 finishes by strikes in the ufc but you put darren till on your list lol, at least follow the rules you created
And response:
Till is obviously a point fighter
<Dany07>

Before you get mad I have read the latter:
my point about bringing up the finishes is that the guy does that nothing but go for the KO and has only gotten it twice of the feet.
...but I don't even know how to respond to that. I don't agree that all he is doing is going for the finish but even if, what it has to do with his striking abilities? Does he rage and brawl like Costa with Romero? No? So why are you even bringing it up? You want to show that he's ineffective or something? C'mon bro.

I don't agree with all what Bangkok said but he is right that Kevin Holland is one of the best strikers in the division.
He has unorthodox karate style, he's rangy, elusive and has fast strikes. He can easily be competitive on the feet with all of 8 guys you mentioned earlier. Especially with fighters like Costa, Gastelum, Hall and Strickland.

Besides that, you're wrong that Holland has only 2 KO wins. He has only 1 but 11 TKO wins too (12 if you count amateur bouts). If you want to count UFC only then he has 1 KO and 3 TKO's (one of TKO's came from slam so you can disregard it too but it doesn't really matter).
You're bitching about Strickland's level of competition, yet he finished Brendan Allen on the feet, the same Brendan Allen that finished Holland. Lol. You make no sense.
True but Holland lost to Allen via submission and it was almost all grappling besides the beginnings of rounds 1 and 2 where Kevin was getting better of Brendan.
You have made strawman argument after strawman argument and moved goal posts multiple times.
Gosh, I hate when someone is trying to sound smart using trendy words like strawman.
You're a moron bro. Stop making threads. Fuck off now
Why are you so triggered? <45>
Goodnight beta
And here we have cherry on the top. Cringe.

Anyway, thank you for your fun discussion bois. It was fun to dissect. Time for some outdoor activities tho.

Back