News Victoria Lee passes away aged 18

Does anyone know if social media was a factor? I know a lot of young people get overwhelmed with that shit and the fucked up attention they get sometimes.

Don't know who this young woman is but awful news. I am familiar with Christian and Angela Lee by sporadically checking out ONE. Seems like a talented fighting family.

RIP.
Yes RIP.

Do we definitively know if she killed herself? Just seems odd for a young girl, good looking, promising career, and living in a place with lots of sunshine and good weather.

Last edited:
Do we definitively know if she killed herself? Just seems odd for a young girl, good looking, promising career, and living in a place with lots of sunshine and good weather.
I haven’t heard it confirmed. But the end of the IG post where it says, “please, check on your loved ones. Keep checking on them. Give them hugs and tell them how much they mean to you. You just never know”—sure makes it sound like it.

Sounds like a perfect life, but nobody knows what's really going on...I imagine she was under a serious amount of pressure.

This is sad. I just mentioned this to one of my coworkers who is also from Hawaii and was surprised he knew who she was as well. My thoughts with her family.
She graduated from Mililani High School and was a High school wrestling champ. The family pretty much lives in Waipahu.

Yeah, I agree that's what it sounds like. But I didn't really want to put anything seeing as I might be off base.

This one is really bothering me, maybe it's because I've got a young daughter myself but it's just heartbreaking.
Yeah - just when I see someone post about a lost loved one and the phrases "check on your loved ones" "tell them you love them" is almost always because a loved took their life. And it appears to have happened the day after x-mas.

Te X-mas holiday is a pretty depressing and unhappy time for many even if they're surrounded by cheer and loved ones.

"The X-mas holiday is a pretty depressing and unhappy time for many even if they're surrounded by cheer and loved ones."
i didnd celebrate x mas the last 30 years and im not surrounded by my loved ones but i feel very comfortable. but thats just me. its a normal day.
we also have to accept some ppl dont want to live here and i fully understand that.
its sad for the bereaved

Terrible news.

Crazy to hear something like this about someone who seems to be on top of the world.

RIP.

Awful news. She comes from a really talented family and had all the talent in the world to become a future champion herself.

The pressure to succeed at such a young age can have huge affects on your mental health.

RIP Victoria

Yeah - just when I see someone post about a lost loved one and the phrases "check on your loved ones" "tell them you love them" is almost always because a loved took their life. And it appears to have happened the day after x-mas.

Te X-mas holiday is a pretty depressing and unhappy time for many even if they're surrounded by cheer and loved ones.
i didnd celebrate x mas the last 30 years and im not surrounded by my loved ones but i feel very comfortable. but thats just me. its a normal day.
we also have to accept some ppl dont want to live here and i fully understand that.
its sad for the bereaved
depression can be exacerbated around the holiday season. its sad but an unfortunate fact. can also be seasonal depression (some people dont like how dark and gloomy winter can look)

whatever the reasons, 18 is far too young to go. it seems Victoria was on track to be extraordinary just like her big brother and sister. i hope the Lee family can find peace and cherish the memory of their daughter/sister. simply tragic.

Back