News Victoria Lee passes away aged 18

WHAT!?!?? No fkn way??? Oh man this is terrible. This made me so sad . Rest in Peace Victoria. Unbelievable, she was only 18 years old. I wonder how and why she passed tho....wow that's terrible. Such a beautiful girl with such amazing skill.

what a poignant tribute to her. got a damned knot in my stomach now. Rest well Victoria.

SHERDOGGERS AND SHERMANOS - never ever let the people who love you in life feel like theyre not loved! even if its just a text message or through social media. life is fleeting. dont regret later what you couldve said now!

I don't think so. I hope they do, as I'm getting tired of all the conspiracy nuts making outlandish claims.
Dude, there is no way anything will change the minds of those losers. They've had their narrative for a few years now and will not deviate from their full potato views.

I don't think so. I hope they do, as I'm getting tired of all the conspiracy nuts making outlandish claims.

Pretty sure the outlandish claims wouldn't stop even if the family disclosed her cause of death. It might even get worse.

Back