News Victoria Lee passes away aged 18

That is terrible, too damn young and full of potential...

I turn 47 in a few days. There were plenty of times around 16, 18, 20yrs old......that you feel like the weight of the world is on you or that you're lost and won't find your way like everyone else seems to have done. Most everyone else is just as lost as you are and life is about finding your way as you go. I hope it wasn't suicide because that is even more of a tragedy, in my eyes. Whatever the case, 18yrs old is just so damn young. I feel for her family and I hope this is something none of us have to live through in our lives. RIP to her and wishing strength and grace to her family.

Just DAMN. Too many too young recently, I pray her soul is at peace.

I turn 47 in a few days. There were plenty of times around 16, 18, 20yrs old......that you feel like the weight of the world is on you or that you're lost and won't find your way like everyone else seems to have done. Most everyone else is just as lost as you are and life is about finding your way as you go. I hope it wasn't suicide because that is even more of a tragedy, in my eyes. Whatever the case, 18yrs old is just so damn young. I feel for her family and I hope this is something none of us have to live through in our lives. RIP to her and wishing strength and grace to her family.

Everone here has traveled that road, it's all in how you get from here to the next.

Life is a bitch and we all have to go. 18 though. Just sad.

You've barely tasted life at 18.

<KhabibBS>

Thoughts and energy to her folk.

Ramble On Victoria!

<RomeroSalute>

Extremely saddening. Rest in peace. Far, far too young.

utterly heartbreaking. poor kid. i wish someone could have told her that life could get better, if only she'd stick around to find out...

Thats devastating. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones sherbros.

Its also the internet people are going to wonder what happened to her, as long as people are not asking the family on social media what happened then I dont see the issue some are having with others saying it may be suicide when it looks like it could be.

Victoria Lee was celebrating her siblings' various victories and accomplishments just a week before she passed. She herself was preparing for her fourth fight in ONE on Jan. 13.

If you look at Angela's IG post today, you can read between the lines and see that it was not natural causes and it was not an accident. The family knows what happened and waited two weeks to make this public. What is the second leading cause of death for teenagers 15-19 years old worldwide?

Out of decorum, I won't speculate further. but the answer is obvious.

Back