Vid: Damn, Rose looked beautiful with hair

sherdog where ppl want rose to get hair back and pvz to lose it.

ya she does look better with hair but maybe the no hair will be her brand.

When Rose talks, it looks like she's about to vomit her teeth.

Last edited:
Now she just looks like Furiosa, which is still hot.

Rose said she shaved it because it got in her face during practice, but she could at least grow out the classic Erick Silva hairdo, which is strategically just short enough to avoid getting in the eyes.

ericsilva-ufc-nelsonveiga-2.jpg
LOL at Claudia for trying to grow a mustache!

"Rose with hair" joins the annals of "Motivated BJ Penn", "Chuck with that look in his eye", "Healthy Shogun", "Sea level Cain"

maybe theres something wrong with me butttt there are only two girls in the world who are bald that i was crushing heavy on.. Rose and sinead oconner back in the day.

She's cute and all now, but she looked so good with hair, damn.

She is beautiful for sure, its just that she is odd, like she doesn't embrace her looks and wants to be ugly or weird on purpose like she purposely slouches over ruining her posture and shaves her hair.

Holy fuck I wish Sherdog would get over Roses fucking hair

It's so redundant now. You can't go into a wmma thread without seeing grown men talking about hair.

How does Pat Barry not break her in half when they grapple with penetration?

LOL when i first saw cobly fight I said he look like that lil crackbaby from toystory.... im glad im not the only one who saw it

{<jordan}
LOL so good right? I'm definitely not the first to post it...I've seen it a couple times on here and IG.

Maybe she wanted to be recognized by her skills and not her looks. But please Rose. Bless us with hair!!! :)
Probably just more comfortable fighting and training without the hair. I’m good with it. Not sure why these dorks think she would care to please their judgement.

Rose said she shaved it because it got in her face during practice, but she could at least grow out the classic Erick Silva hairdo, which is strategically just short enough to avoid getting in the eyes.

ericsilva-ufc-nelsonveiga-2.jpg

Is Erick silva over 18 in this photo, or do I have to destroy my hard drive now?

Back