(Video) How is this listed as a professional fight on Fight Finder?

Victor was a little bitch without his jesus roids and anyone who blows him giving a regular fighter brain damage is a casual fan who doesn't have any respect for the athletes or the sport.
Every fighter was juicing when Ferrozzo fought him, including Ferrozzo and Abbott. Have no idea wtf you are on about, giving somebody brain damage, so...

I expected much worse. If you want to see fights that make you question the term "professional fight" I suggest you check out Xplode Fight Series

Or the Rio Heroes "events". I remember watching some live streams of those fights, before the days of youtube.

The fighters are Scott Ferrozzo and Steve Grinnow,

For those of you unfamiliar with the NHB MMA days Scott Ferrozzo was a bull dog looking dude that fought in a few of the early UFC events. Some of his notable opponents were Tank Abbot (Won) Vitor Belfort (Lost) and Jerry Bohlander (Lost)

He ended up going 4-2 and unofficially rematched Tank Abbott in a back yard in 2011. Anyway here is the fight I was talking about. You can actually see cars driving by through the windows of the gym they're at.:D

Whoever videotaped this forgot the first rule of Fight Club.

Ferrozzo was an innovator! That backhand at approximately 2:08 was the same shot Arlovski pimp slapped Browne with, and what The Chris used to set up Anderson for the KO.

Kudos to dudes in their mid-40's slugging it out in backyards. Good sportsmanship at the end. I think they were both glad that no one had a stroke.

Scott Ferrozzo: Fear me!
Tank Abbott: I only fear my cholesterol level.

Every fighter was juicing when Ferrozzo fought him, including Ferrozzo and Abbott. Have no idea wtf you are on about, giving somebody brain damage, so...
Tank and Ferrozzo were not on the juice. Their bodies both look natural, they displayed no real enhanced abilities, and saying Scott Ferrozzo and Tank Abbott were on steroids is like saying Dan Severn was on the gas. Just because it was the NHB era of mma, doesn't mean everyone was on the juice.

For those of you unfamiliar with the NHB MMA days Scott Ferrozzo was a bull dog looking dude that fought in a few of the early UFC events. Some of his notable opponents were Tank Abbot (Won) Vitor Belfort (Lost) and Jerry Bohlander (Lost)

He ended up going 4-2 and unofficially rematched Tank Abbott in a back yard in 2011. Anyway here is the fight I was talking about. You can actually see cars driving by through the windows of the gym they're at.:D

No weight classes in underground fights I see.

Tank and Ferrozzo were not on the juice. Their bodies both look natural, they displayed no real enhanced abilities, and saying Scott Ferrozzo and Tank Abbott were on steroids is like saying Dan Severn was on the gas. Just because it was the NHB era of mma, doesn't mean everyone was on the juice.

How could you know? I'd bet Tank was on the juice - google his bench press.

How could you know? I'd bet Tank was on the juice - google his bench press.
What did I just say? He looks like a natural human being, he's done nothing someone off the juice couldn't, why would he be on steroids? I've been seen that video. Who's to say he didn't just have good natural strength? Benching 500 to 600lbs isn't impossible when you're like 280lbs and do primarily upper body strength workouts.

What did I just say? He looks like a natural human being, he's done nothing someone off the juice couldn't, why would he be on steroids? I've been seen that video. Who's to say he didn't just have good natural strength? Benching 500 to 600lbs isn't impossible when you're like 280lbs and do primarily upper body strength workouts.

I think it was 625 pounds.

You seem to have the impression that everybody doing steroids looks like Mr. Olympia. This is not reality.

I am not saying Tank did or did not do steroids. I have no idea, nor do you. Just don't say "no way" because he doesn't have a 6-pack.

I can't watch 13 minutes of that shit. Dude makes more noise than Holly Holm.

I think it was 625 pounds.

You seem to have the impression that everybody doing steroids looks like Mr. Olympia. This is not reality.

I am not saying Tank did or did not do steroids. I have no idea, nor do you. Just don't say "no way" because he doesn't have a 6-pack.

"I'd bet Tank was on the juice" "I am not saying Tank did or did not do steroids"
What?

I didn't base everything on his appearance. Third time now, he didn't do anything a guy his size shouldn't be able to do AND he looks like a regular human being. I have the impression that if someone doesn't do anything that would suggest they're on something, then they aren't. Tank's one of the few fighters who hasn't really used any drugs (other than alcohol) much less a PED. With literally no solid evidence of Tank being on the stuff, it's innocent until proven guilty so Tank's inherently not guilty, neither is Ferrozzo, neither is Dan.

Wow. I have seen this fight before but never realized it was on Scott's pro record. I guess we can count dojo fights as long as there was a cameraman there? Lol

But I really don't have a problem with it going on record. Both dudes were legit fighters and this was early days. These are the type of fights that were probably included in some of those "30-0 bare knuckle challenge match" records we used to hear fighters being introduced with back in the 90's.

This reminds me of the family reunion picnics we had when I was a kid. Uncle Henry and Great Uncle Lou always ended up needing to throw down after a couple six-packs.
Lmao!!!! Thanks for making my morning

I'll stick with the old school way of looking at it, which is I have never seen a human being bench over 500lbs, without juice, and both guys claimed they did, in fact if I recall from back then I believe there was video of Tank hitting a 500+ bench. Both Ferrozzo and Tank looked exactly like some big dudes in the gym I worked out in around the same time, including an old roommate of mine who did 555. So appearance means absolutely nothing when it comes to juicers.

Back