Media Video - Khabib choking 2 times ADCC champion in grappling sparring!

LOL the UFC lightweight champion in his prime tapped a 40 years old full time professor bjj guy and now sambo is the ultimate martial art because of that. Put Khabib against gordon ryan or kaynan duarte in a grappling match adcc rules and let's see who takes it
Yeah well considering Gordon Ryan competes at 99kg+ of course he would smash him you retard

Khabib is clearly a high level no-gi submission grappler. He's been doing it since he was 5 years old. I'm not sure why people have difficulty acknowledging that fact.

This is a fake thread. That dude is leandro vieira. Not leonardo. Leandro never won adcc. Lmao.

Ha, I've lost to Leo back in the day. Fucking beast.

Wait, the guy in the video isn't the Leo I lost to.

Last edited:
Yeah well considering Gordon Ryan competes at 99kg+ of course he would smash him you retard

Gordon was not in +99kg this adcc he was in the 99kg but still doesn't matter, put he against against JT Torres he would lose bad, the sambo nuthuggers on this forum are annoying, sambo grappling is very limited compared to top tier bjj, just watch quintet match team polaris vs team sambo and see for yourself. Sambo is obviously a very good base for mma because it its mma in a sense, but sambo striking is trash compared to boxing or muay thai and sambo grappling is trash compared to bjj or judo or freestyle wrestling, they are good because they mixed it up everything and that's all.

That's Leandro Vieira, who's Leonardo Vieira the ADCC winner's cousin. Leandro is still an elite BJJ player, but not to Leonardo's level.

That's Leandro Vieira, who's Leonardo Vieira the ADCC winner's cousin. Leandro is still an elite BJJ player, but not to Leonardo's level.
He's also the AKA BJJ coach. Kinda funny a student tapped him.

Back