Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

The owner has two pits and one of them went loose and attacked a small poodle and the owner of the poodle starts punching the dog to remove it and then attacks the owner of the pit, then gets a stick and is ready to beat the dog shit outta the pit, was this wrong?

Im do the same fuckin thing. Control your dog and make sure it doesnt fucking bite mine and i wont have to beat it

I have winessed this big buy to to restrain a Staffordshire bull terrier which had just killed one dog & nearly killed the other. The dog was fine with the person restraining it but wanted a piece of any dog nearby.
He was repeatedly punching downwards in to the dogs head hard. The dog was just wagging its tail with not as much as a flinch.

Species of peace.

Cesar Milan himself probably couldn't put pits in a calm submissive state. I dont recall ever seeing them on his show. They are bred by humans to kill.

As to the video. The owner of the poodle was lucky. If that pit wanted to he could have ripped his throat out. Getting the stick and not hitting the pit was a smart move. Keep your distance. Luckily the pits flight instinct kicked in instead of fight. I have a feeling his arm would have got mauled up good.

Glad they are banned in Ontario. I remember Mark Buehrle when he was coming to the Jays was all butthurt he couldn't bring his dogs with him. Goodfuckim.gif

Why so you can euthanize your dog before animal control does?

Self-defense because if topics like these are anything to go by, pitbull haters are mentally ill and violent. All these people and their power-fantasies of killing dogs and the dogs' owners are disturbing.

Also, dogs are usually considered personal property in the legal system and I'm fortunate enough to live in a state where one can use deadly force to defend their property. :)

Self-defense because if topics like these are anything to go by, pitbull haters are mentally ill and violent. All these people and their power-fantasies of killing dogs and the dogs' owners are disturbing.

Also, dogs are usually considered personal property in the legal system and I'm fortunate enough to live in a state where one can use deadly force to defend their property. :)
why would you say they are mentally ill?

Because of the violent power-fantasies. Normal people don't do that.
I dont think all of them just want to kill pits and their owner, only a few like Jack reacherraound he is consistent in pit threads of wanting the pits killed and the owner and even said he would gladly do prison time to kill a pit owner, others are suggesting no more breeding of pits and the ones are saying if a pit ever bit my dog ill kill it just like you said if anyone punched yours you would shoot them.

Species of peace.

Cesar Milan himself probably couldn't put pits in a calm submissive state. I dont recall ever seeing them on his show. They are bred by humans to kill.

As to the video. The owner of the poodle was lucky. If that pit wanted to he could have ripped his throat out. Getting the stick and not hitting the pit was a smart move. Keep your distance. Luckily the pits flight instinct kicked in instead of fight. I have a feeling his arm would have got mauled up good.

Glad they are banned in Ontario. I remember Mark Buehrle when he was coming to the Jays was all butthurt he couldn't bring his dogs with him. Goodfuckim.gif

God you’re a moron you namedrop Cesar Milan but don’t know that the main dog he used to help train and socialize other dogs was a Pit Bull named Daddy.

He even has a blog titled “Why I Love Pit Bulls”

Are you sure you even know what a Pit Bull is???

Last edited:
The owner has two pits and one of them went loose and attacked a small poodle and the owner of the poodle starts punching the dog to remove it and then attacks the owner of the pit, then gets a stick and is ready to beat the dog shit outta the pit, was this wrong?

That wasn't that wrong actually.

Now tell me, should I get rid off my Pit Bull after watching your weak propaganda ??

i have 2 border collies who simply hate kids. i can't socialize them enough, they just bark at kids. why? the breeder had a niece who used to pick up the puppies and ride a gas scooter around in a huge circle, scaring the fuck out of them. the breeder didn't know until it was too late and now i have discount border collies. does it bother me? no i don't have kids or know anyone really with kids that the dogs would be around. am i cautious and responsible about my dogs around kids when i walk them? absofucking-lutely. i know what i got and i love these dogs with all my heart, but i know not to let kids pet them without the muzzles or without cautious supervision on my part. it's all about the owner. these 2 are just as dangerous as any pit and it's my responsibility to keep them in check.

This is actually worse.

Border Collies are extremely intelligent and yours have been trained and conditioned to learn that children are assholes. So they're reacting not out of instinct or drive but out of KNOWLEDGE that children are dangerous creatures not to be trusted.

As a parent, I do not disagree with your dogs. It's my job to train and educate the kids so that they are no longer assholes by the time they grow up.

Most parents fail this task.

That wasn't that wrong actually.

Now tell me, should I get rid off my Pit Bull after watching your weak propaganda ??
I never made that video so I have no propaganda, I also have no power and don't own a media company and I have never advocated for the death of pitbulls or their owners.

please do not act off emotion analyze and think rationally before attacking.

I never made that video so I have no propaganda, I also have no power and don't own a media company and I have never advocated for the death of pitbulls or their owners.

please do not act off emotion analyze and think rationally before attacking.
I have analyzed your "Pit Bull threads" before... and you seem to shit too much on that dog breed, what else is there to analyze here? Also, I didn't even attack you, there's no need to put it like that.

I have analyzed your "Pit Bull threads" before... and you seem to shit too much on that dog breed, what else is there to analyze here? Also, I didn't even attack you, there's no need to put it like that.
Do you own a pit and why

Do you own a pit and why
Of course I do... I got an APBT and I own one because I do love dogs and that's a dog that I got without waisting a single coin. One of the best investments I've ever made in my life cause my it's freaking awesome.

Pit bulls are why I now carry a fixed blade knife when I walk my German Shepherd now. I am NOT looking for trouble, I just want to walk my dog in peace and safety.

Of course I do... I got an APBT and I own one because I do love dogs and that's a dog that I got without waisting a single coin. One of the best investments I've ever made in my life cause my it's freaking awesome.
why did you choose a pit why not be like Bas Rutten and just get a small toy dog?

Anyone who punches my pitbull is going to learn I conceal-carry very fast
People are generally commenting on punching the Pit AFTER it has attacked their dog. You would agree that if you cannot control your Pit and it attacks it should be stopped or put down right?

Back