Video of Raquel Pennington's corner after RD 4

Not at all LOL This is not something a couch potato sherdogger can possibly understand.

K won't read your post further than this then

But if you ever start training, let alone for 25 years... then come back and talk to me

K won't read your post further than this then

But if you ever start training, let alone for 25 years... then come back and talk to me

Rofl when a lardo tries to lie on Sherdog.

DQoae.gif

Lol get this out of here dude for real. Anyone could have told you in advance that Pennington wasn't going to drag her corner for it in public. That's not how that works. It would be far more surprising if she actually said something. The fight should have been stopped and her corner put her in danger. Period.

She was already down 4 rds and wasn’t going to win. Idk what they expected her to do
Anderson Silva was down 4 rounds as well vs. Sonnen.

Pennington ain’t no Silva, though.

shes got some really crappy tattoos on her shoulder that are either faded or never got finished. cover em up!

hahahah god I love the utter disregard corners have for their fighters.

JUST

This is a moment when you need someone like teddy Atlas in your corner...

Anderson Silva was down 4 rounds as well vs. Sonnen.

Pennington ain’t no Silva, though.
Anderson Silva is a BJJ black belt and he was fighting a guy susceptible to getting submitted by triangle chokes and triangle-armbars (3 prior to the fight with Silva) who openly bragged about how he didn't train in BJJ.

thats a horrible comparison
I’m just saying, anything can happen in MMA. Pennington would’ve deeply regreted NOT coming out for the final round. It’s not a fighter’s MO to quit.

How often do you hear losing fighters say stuff like, “I was being too conservative”, “I should’ve pulled the trigger”, etc.?

Even a blind man could see Pennington was just out matched there was no coming back, they needed to call it a night and reload their fighter with the skillz to win...

Back