Violence is always more vile than ideas

The state isn't going after these guys though, its private citizens tired of their shit. There's the written rules and the unwritten rules. If these Nazis fucks are too stupid to know the unwritten rules then that's on them as far as I'm concerned.
So mob rule is acceptable? Because that’s what you are condoning.

Their ideas may be offensive and totally unappealing, but they should have the ability to peacefully assemble and communicate those ideas in a public place.

So mob rule is acceptable? Because that’s what you are condoning.

Their ideas may be offensive and totally unappealing, but they should have the ability to peacefully assemble and communicate those ideas in a public place.
Like I said, there are written rules and unwritten rules. The written rule is free speech and hitting someone for speech is illegal. If someone illegally attacks someone for speech, then he has to live with the consequences of that. But if you are provoking someone with words and symbols you know will provoke them and you get what you're looking for then you are breaking the unwritten rules and I will have no sympathy for you. Sure, protest their speech because rule of law but when I see cunts like this get punched I will not refrain from laughing at them and enjoying their suffering just like I would not apologize for clocking someone for insulting my family.

Just make sure to yell, “World star!” as you’re clocking someone.

I don’t know what side of the aisle you’re own, but remember this exchange next time someone cracks a BLM activist or delivers a beating to someone demonstrating on a street corner. This “street rules” nonsense is just that. Nonsense.
Like I said, there are written rules and unwritten rules. The written rule is free speech and hitting someone for speech is illegal. If someone illegally attacks someone for speech, then he has to live with the consequences of that. But if you are provoking someone with words and symbols you know will provoke them and you get what you're looking for then you are breaking the unwritten rules and I will have no sympathy for you. Sure, protest their speech because rule of law but when I see cunts like this get punched I will not refrain from laughing at them and enjoying their suffering just like I would not apologize for clocking someone for insulting my family.

Just make sure to yell, “World star!” as you’re clocking someone.

I don’t know what side of the aisle you’re own, but remember this exchange next time someone cracks a BLM activist or delivers a beating to someone demonstrating on a street corner. This “street rules” nonsense is just that. Nonsense.
Well as I said, they have to face the consequences of that. Which means assault charges. This is why we have juries. A jury facing a case where a man minding his business with his family assaults another for incessantly insulting his family is likely to see things differently than if its before a radical BLM activist assaulting a peaceful protester. They are incorporating those unwritten rules into the legal system.

So puncjing you in the face is worse than developing an in depth plan to kill every human on earth and selling it to ISIS?

Counter speech with speech, ideas with ideas, and actions with actions. Seems like a pretty good motto.

Too bad it's easier said than done.

Don't be surprised when someone feels as strongly about your side and they use violence against you personally
Considering he's a card-carrying commie, that is bound to happen sooner or later.

If I met you irl and called your mom a whore and your father a cock sucker, would you use words and logic to prove I'm wrong or just clock me?
I'd hold you down while my dad blows you.

Well as I said, they have to face the consequences of that. Which means assault charges. This is why we have juries. A jury facing a case where a man minding his business with his family assaults another for incessantly insulting his family is likely to see things differently than if its before a radical BLM activist assaulting a peaceful protester. They are incorporating those unwritten rules into the legal system.
This is just hoping that the jury is sympathetic to your reasoning to the point of being legal. Now, as a libertarian, I would argue that if two people decide that they want to fight, I don't think that the government has an interest in intervening. However, if one person sucker punches another based on speech, then that's assault and battery without regards to the speech beforehand.

Punching a person whose aims are to drive civilization into a black hole of hateful and unproductive policy because of their own insecurities is at worst a moral grey area.

Moral absolutism is for the privileged and the dim-witted.

But oh so tempting. I try to be good lord bit the fuckwits won't let me

You wouldn't survive a day from where I am coming.
Such a weak mind.
There is only two types of people who claim they would attack others based on words: braindead retards from shitholes and pussies from West who have never been in a fight and don't realize how lucky they are they don't have to physically fight others over words growing up every week.
Though I did attack 3 other thugs with :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: knife once, but that was more of a territory(few meters from my house) they were provoking me at than on words they said.

Otherwise, lets go over some of your questions.
You can say whatever you like, I'll call you names in return.
If you approach me aggressively, and came 2 meters off me, I am hitting you first, not giving you first shot.

Though it really differs from situation to situation.
<YeahOKJen>

Depends, ideas with force behind them, even velvet glove force, can be much more dangerous. Taking away food stamps, for example, is an idea many on the right love, but it would hurt people on a massive, non-violent scale. I disagree with violence against political opponents, but I also think it's silly to always think you can talk down evil and corruption.

This is just hoping that the jury is sympathetic to your reasoning to the point of being legal. Now, as a libertarian, I would argue that if two people decide that they want to fight, I don't think that the government has an interest in intervening. However, if one person sucker punches another based on speech, then that's assault and battery without regards to the speech beforehand.
I'm not saying the jury would let the guy off entirely but you don't think they'd approach the two cases differently? Gary Plauche killed a man on camera but ended up only getting community service and probation with no jail time because the man had kidnapped and raped his son. Now obviously that's an extreme case but the point is the legal system doesn't view crimes in a vacuum, the circumstances matter. So you're right that its still assault and battery if you sucker punch someone but not all assault and battery is equal.

only people w/ lack of emotional control fight people, period barring obvious self defense situations....

This isn't 1845, assault and battery are real and chargeable offenses

even w/ the Afghanistan ROEs, dudes on the bikes coulda been dealt w/ and no issues afterwards

I mean hockey has penalties for instigating, and that's what they did. Zero sympathy for them

not according to the videos/evidence released

if they hadn't motioned him to move over, after already catching up and surrounding him.....he would have never been in that situation in the first place

you can 'why did he get out' us all day, that's irrelevant if you're just ignoring what LED UP TO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I'm actually surprised he didn't just Road Rash style bump them off the road tbh

Ah - Beautiful hypocrisy... No self defense required; Advocates murder.

I'm not saying the jury would let the guy off entirely but you don't think they'd approach the two cases differently? Gary Plauche killed a man on camera but ended up only getting community service and probation with no jail time because the man had kidnapped and raped his son. Now obviously that's an extreme case but the point is the legal system doesn't view crimes in a vacuum, the circumstances matter. So you're right that its still assault and battery if you sucker punch someone but not all assault and battery is equal.
We're not talking about revenge for kidnapping and raping your family. We're talking about a person talking shit.

We're not talking about revenge for kidnapping and raping your family. We're talking about a person talking shit.
Like I said, that's an extreme case. I doubt a jury would see a man reacting to fighting words would be the same as say the antifa guy who ran up to Spencer and punched him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back