News Virginia Commission releases UFC Norfolk Salaries

Breese has six fights and he's still stuck at 10/10? That doesn't seem right.
Well he’s pulled out of fights due to anxiety so naturally he would be one of the guys the UFC will lowball and basically hold by the balls until they no longer want to

And people complain about fighters pay

Well he’s pulled out of fights due to anxiety so naturally he would be one of the guys the UFC will lowball and basically hold by the balls until they no longer want to
Maybe he took money upfront since he barely makes the walk to the cage nowadays.
Punishment for rarely fighting and pulling out of fights? *shrug*
Contracts, guys. I can't believe a six-fight vet would renegotiate his contract for a pay decrease.

Kinda sad it had to be explained to anybody that DFig made more thank 5,000$ for a world title fight in the ufc lol

still 150k for Joey B while the Reem is still clearing 800 Grand a night in 2020, what is this boxing?? “Big guy more fun to watch small guy no knock out!!!”
If Overeem walks, he's a BIG draw wherever he goes, hence why they keep paying him big bucks not to walk. If Benavidez walks, no one gives a fuck. That's the difference.

Contracts, guys. I can't believe a six-fight vet would renegotiate his contract for a pay decrease.
They said take it or leave it, lucky to even get another chance yada yada
Sad that he had to accept this

Even though it must sucks bad for Cutelaba, he still made 33k and didnt take any damage. He can run it back in a few weeks and make even more.

Still must sucks tho

I also hear 33k american is around 300 mil in Moldova.

How
*Doesn't include the Reebok pay

Joe B- $150K (flat)+$45K from Figueiredo missing weight=$195K
Figueiredo-$150K ($100K show, $50K win bonus)-$45K (30% penalty)=$105K
Tybura-$68K/$68K=$136K
Anderson-$40K/$40K=$80K+$50K POTN=$130K
Ankalaev-$33K/$33K=$66K
Pena-$24K/$24K=$48K
Spencer-$17K/$17K=$34K
Cutelaba-$33K
Dawson-$14K/$14K=$28K-$8,400 (30% penalty)=$19.6K
Allen-$12K/$12K=$24K
Brady-$12K/$12K=$24K
Phillips-$10K/$10K=$20K+$50K FOTN=$70K
Griffin-$10K/$10K=$20K+$50K POTN=$70K
Carlyle-$10K/$10K=$20K
Spivak-$14K/$14K=$28K
Garcia-$12K/$12K=$24K
Minner-$10K+$8,400 for Dawson missing weight=$18.4K
Silva-$10K+$50K FOTN=$60K
Dumont-$10K
Brown-$10K
Breese-$10K
Fairn dos Santos-$10K

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/3/...cal-suspensions-benavidez-figueiredo-mma-news
How is Breese making 10k? That was his 6th UFC fight, and he had a 4-1 UFC record.

Even though it must sucks bad for Cutelaba, he still made 33k and didnt take any damage. He can run it back in a few weeks and make even more.

Still must sucks tho
That's his weekly vitamin costs

Still must sucks tho
True, but the ufc probably has a stipulation thst his next fight pays less because he's coming off a loss.

Why do they deserve more? You probably don't even know who they are aside from Breese.
So, fighters deserve more for being more famous? That is not right and makes UFC look bush league.

I feel comfortable guessing that nearly half the fighters made more on Saturday than you do in a year.
Imagine fighting twice, three a year . I make more yearly then these fighters and I dont get beat up doing so LOO

So, fighters deserve more for being more famous? That is not right and makes UFC look bush league.
Yes? The more famous fighters get paid more. Because the more famous fighters generate more views, bringing more money to the sport. Lesser names get lesser pay. Why do you think they deserve more than 10k? What have they done that makes them entitled to more money? 10k isn't bad.

How

How is Breese making 10k? That was his 6th UFC fight, and he had a 4-1 UFC record.
He's had a total of 2 fights in the last 4 years. It's hard to negotiate for higher pay when you don't fight.

Anderson racked up. Also, I wonder what the difference is between Spencer's last two fights.

Probably still on the 1st contract he signed

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Even the standard contract is like $10/10k for 4 fights, going up by $2k with each win. I'm guessing it was a typo or copy-paste error by the commission.

Back