News Vitor Belfort set to face former boxing world champion Chad Dawson

I will bet my 5dimes balance on Vitor via stoppage. Chad is as shot as a fighter can be, and I don't think he should be getting hit about the head any longer.

No disrespect, Chad was quite good once upon a time, but he's broken

I will bet my 5dimes balance on Vitor via stoppage. Chad is as shot as a fighter can be, and I don't think he should be getting hit about the head any longer.

Yep. Chad should even the playing field a bit too.

The best boxer ever, Phenom Belfort.
GlisteningLeadingAmericanpainthorse-size_restricted.gif

DefinitiveQuestionableChamois-size_restricted.gif
elderly abuse plain and simple

Boxing cucks acting like Vitor is some young boy in his prime lol
mma cucks acting like beating a 60 yr old completely shot fighter somehow showed boxing who was boss.

I was a BIG fan of Chad Dawson back in the day. I still have an autographed poster from his first fight with Glen Johnson. He’s damaged goods at this point unfortunately. Never recovered from the Andre Ward and Adonis Stevenson fights. But he did beat 2 live bodies in 2019. Grachev who had a flash in the pan run, Rankin who I took note of for a good sparring session with a street fighter in a garage lol. I don’t think Vitor stands much of a chance here. I’m actually excited for this

I was a BIG fan of Chad Dawson back in the day. I still have an autographed poster from his first fight with Glen Johnson. He’s damaged goods at this point unfortunately. Never recovered from the Andre Ward and Adonis Stevenson fights. But he did beat 2 live bodies in 2019. Grachev who had a flash in the pan run, Rankin who I took note of for a good sparring session with a street fighter in a garage lol. I don’t think Vitor stands much of a chance here. I’m actually excited for this

Dawson used to be top class but if I remember correctly the last time I saw him fight he was comically out of shape and fat. This was years ago too but i forget who the opponent was that beat his ass.

I give TRT vitor a good chance unless Dawson got his ass together which I highly doubt.

Dawson used to be top class but if I remember correctly the last time I saw him fight he was comically out of shape and fat. This was years ago too but i forget who the opponent was that beat his ass.

I give TRT vitor a good chance unless Dawson got his ass together which I highly doubt.

Well, 2 fights ago, at the very least he was in good shape physically

Just highlights unfortunately. I don’t think Quinton Rankin is a bad fighter at all either.

I had been keeping an eye on Quinton Rankin. Kind of intriguing to see what I commented on the video of the fight a year ago lol. I think Chad Dawson SHOULD still have enough to beat Vitor

Attachments

• 51D7679F-0F54-415E-880C-BECEA5209C8C.jpeg
    51D7679F-0F54-415E-880C-BECEA5209C8C.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2
Chad Dawson hasn't beaten a legitimate fighter in a decade but he should still destroy Vitor Belfort who is quite frankly terrible.
did you say that about Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. before he fought Anderson Silva? I bet you did.

Well, 2 fights ago, at the very least he was in good shape physically

Just highlights unfortunately. I don’t think Quinton Rankin is a bad fighter at all either.

I had been keeping an eye on Quinton Rankin. Kind of intriguing to see what I commented on the video of the fight a year ago lol. I think Chad Dawson SHOULD still have enough to beat Vitor

I was thinking of the karpency fight which much longer ago than those two. I guess he actually got his ass together.

vitor is in the exact same boat imo shot to bits. dawson has the in-ring experience & has fought plenty of southpaws before as a southpaw. vitor isn’t used to southpaws. unless dawson is somehow just as shot as 60 year old holyfield, i think he’s got a good chance.

did you say that about Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. before he fought Anderson Silva? I bet you did.

Yeah I did.

But It's different because Chad Dawson is 100x the fighter Chavez Jr is and Anderson Silva is a great fighter whereas Vitor Belfort is crap.

Dawson??? He was good in his prime, but never ever was a draw. Weird to use him in a sideshow match

Dawson was legit top level... Would be shocked if Vitor looked decent against him. Even if Dawson has been out of the game.

He looks in decent shape and always seems to be training people in the gym although Vitors gonna have a lot of size on him.

We’ll learn a lot from this promising, exciting boxing matchup between a retired boxer and a retired MMA fighter.

Back