Volk lost his chin when he shaved his head

Yeah well, if he grows his hair back he should get an immediate rematch.

Just kidding. I'm tired of rematches.

He needs a year off from fighting before he fights Topuria, oh wait he didn’t believe in that and got knocked the fuck out.

i would say this is true

but paulo is losing real estate on the dome and looked better than ever.

i-may-be-mistaken-but-didnt-costa-get-the-hair-transplant-v0-dr0diljo7fjc1.jpeg

Wow.... A (sorta) Hair Line Thread..... Good Ol Sherdog...

He's shaved his head since the Ortega fight and had 4 fights between that and his knockout from Islam.

i would say this is true

but paulo is losing real estate on the dome and looked better than ever.

i-may-be-mistaken-but-didnt-costa-get-the-hair-transplant-v0-dr0diljo7fjc1.jpeg
He still has that surgically repaired hairline. Now he just needs to step up his comb-over game.

yep went bald lost his chin. with each week that goes by its becoming more evident that as you lose your hair your chin and/or ability to win goes with it. its science with a little zyience added into it.

its not a bad thought but not for the reasons ppl assume.

not that hair gives someone protection and durability , but fighters (pro atheletes in general) thrive on superstition.

if someone mentions to volk: " hey you had greater success with hair" it might give him a superstitious pseudo advantage mentally if he grows it back.

like when jiri had his weird upright ponytial BUT when he was going to face glover the 2nd time he shaved it off and glover said 'you cut it off, you lost your superpower'. ...jiri grew it back

same with boxer wlad klitcho, had great success first part of career with a normal short haircut, grew it out longer and curlier- gets koed badly twice. went back to short normal hairstyle and dominated for 10 more years. superstition is very powerful in the mind for atheletes.

Last edited:
He needs a year off from fighting before he fights Topuria, oh wait he didn’t believe in that and got knocked the fuck out.
I mean, Reyes took a year and some change off after the Jiri fight and came back to get deaded by a jab. Sometimes shit shakes out like that.

Volk got rocked a lot in the first Makachev fight as well, and was also going against the mythical stat of no fighter over 35 yo winning a title fight below 170 lbs. He was fucked regardless.

I mean, Reyes took a year and some change off after the Jiri fight and came back to get deaded by a jab. Sometimes shit shakes out like that.

Volk got rocked a lot in the first Makachev fight as well, and was also going against the mythical stat of no fighter over 35 yo winning a title fight below 170 lbs. He was fucked regardless.
That Reyes KO was bad man, and it wasn't just a flash KO either. Dude was putting up a fight, but also getting his head battered by Jiri for nearly ten minutes.
Plus right before that he fought Jan who also beat him up pretty badly, two rough results in a row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back