Media Volk shows up in old man fit for UFC 298 press conference

Even if Volk loses, he’s already won as the people’s champ. Hands down. 😄

Lets go Volk!
BkrN3oL.gif

I willingly submit my sacrifice of the Early Bird Special to the Great Matlock in the Sky!!

VOLK for the WIN!!!!!! - give that disrespectful whipper snapper a good old fashion spanking!!!

Both him and Merab owned the press conference - tough not to like them (what's up with Cejudo's outfit - looks like one escaped from the North Pole).

Last edited:
This is a good example of fighters promoting themselves in an entertaining way..

This is so much better than Strickland calling everyone gay, endless Connor imitators and Colby's Maga shtick..

Volk giving the fans what they want..

It's funnier, yes.

But made by a betting site, taking people's money away by abusing their addiction.
It's a way to get your sponsor on the stage, getting around the UFC.
We will see this more often.

It’s lame that fighters have to resort to gimmicks and gags to increase their popularity. But it’s not their fault, just a reflection of how dumb most of the world is and what it takes to get their attention.

Volk is a monster in the cage, in a perfect world that should be enough to gain fans in MMA.

It’s lame that fighters have to resort to gimmicks and gags to increase their popularity. But it’s not their fault, just a reflection of how dumb most of the world is and what it takes to get their attention.

Volk is a monster in the cage, in a perfect world that should be enough to gain fans in MMA.
They dont have to do anything. Increasing popularity, by that you mean more money. Volk doesnt have to do that. Its pure choice. He aint broke

This is a good example of fighters promoting themselves in an entertaining way..

This is so much better than Strickland calling everyone gay, endless Connor imitators and Colby's Maga shtick..

Volk giving the fans what they want..

Tbh though it’s the “promotions” job to promote the fighters. I don’t think fighters should have to act like WWE wrestlers in order to make money in the sport. I really don’t blame the fighters at all, I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to make money.

But at the same time I think the sport would be better if guys could just focus on being excellent fighters and winning instead of worrying about how to market themselves. With how far the UFC has come I feel like they should have found a way to market a guy based on his fighting ability rather than the shit he talks or the goofy costumes he wears.

he's literally breaking the curse hahaha love it

Back