volkov would make miocic his bi..

I think Stipe is at the tail end of his career, but I'm not about to start doubting the G.O.A.T UFC heavyweight yet

Uber Volkov is a completely different fighter. I could see him beating anyone at heavyweight. Stipe seems particularly vulnerable because he has short arms for a HW and would be giving up 20 pounds to Volkov.

Stipe would ankle pick this dude.

Volkov looked great and we’ve seen Stipe do not so good too.

Stylistically, every fight can be different and many factors come to play leading up to a fight. With that in mind I can see Volk giving Stipe some probs.

Volkov lost to Chieck Kongo... he's not beating fucking stipe you tards..

miocic is tailor made for volkov, not an explosive wrestler like blaydes, also his cardio looked pretty shit in his last fight. A lot of guys are underestimating volkov kicking game, look at the reem expression after the first low kick
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

volkov is a problem for any striker. even ngannou if he can't get him out of there early.

but eventually someone is gonna get him down and shut down all the reach/height. blaydes decisioned him less than a year ago

Stipe got emasculated & KOd by Struve. Volkov just a better Struve. Agreed.

Volkov is too slow, stiff, and methodical to beat Stipe.

Stipe would be in his face throwing 10 shots for every punch Volkov throws.

Stipe could beat a rabid silverback gorilla in a bareknuckle fight and sherdog would still not think he's that good a fighter

I'm excited there's new blood (relatively speaking) at HW - after years of Cain-JDS-Stipe-DC-Werdum gang being the only options for the title fights, there's a few promising dudes - Volkov, Gane, Blaydes, all of whom look to be legit.

Stipe would duck him, he doesn't like fighting non-fossils.

Back