Voted best football of the year ever

Well it's almost time for bed, I feel more let down than a poodle with nothing to bark at.

d3e49d35308d98d08c0767ded6fb205c.jpg

This dude just ran pbp coverage of some south African psuedosport to himself on an open discussion board???

I vote Eli Manning and the 2017 championship NY Giants.

If you have to carry on a conversation on the internet with YOURSELF, it's time to get out of the house and meet real, live people.

It's one thing that shits me is sherdogs overuse of gifs to hide a lack of intelligence and an inability to articulate literally.

If you don't get anything just ask, I'll do my best to explain
47.gif

This dude just ran pbp coverage of some south African psuedosport to himself on an open discussion board???

Yep alcohols a terrible thing. If I can be bothered I'll try and do the next one sober.

I saw very little to show that this part of the forum was anything but a US sports forum with little to no interaction outside of those key sports.

There are a lot of Australians, Kiwi's and Poms on Sherdog who watch NRL and if you watch NRL you generally always watched state of origin. I had hoped to get them involved but like most drunken ideas it wasn't a shining moment of intellectual decision making.

What position do you play?

I was never a team sport person, could never see the point. If I had of I would probably have had to play forward, not quick on a sprint but had a hard head, and could take a hit.

State of origin is the only football I'll go out of my way to watch or care about.

Yep alcohols a terrible thing. If I can be bothered I'll try and do the next one sober.

I saw very little to show that this part of the forum was anything but a US sports forum with little to no interaction outside of those key sports.

There are a lot of Australians, Kiwi's and Poms on Sherdog who watch NRL and if you watch NRL you generally always watched state of origin. I had hoped to get them involved but like most drunken ideas it wasn't a shining moment of intellectual decision making.

*clinks glass

m8...all joking aside most of us have drunken posted on here...

*clinks glass

m8...all joking aside most of us have drunken posted on here...

Lol it's not as bad as when memories start to worm their way back but there's nothing like seeing all these alerts and I'm like "WTF I rarely post so what's this about..... "

Lol it's not as bad as when memories start to worm their way back but there's nothing like seeing all these alerts and I'm like "WTF I rarely post so what's this about..... "
get an av...I used to watch rugby when I was younger...being in Canada makes this difficult because of time zones...

get an av...I used to watch rugby when I was younger...being in Canada makes this difficult because of time zones...

What's an AV and why get one?

Rugby Unions? more internationally recognised than league, not as popular as league in Australia (definitely Queensland and NSW)

Plan on visiting Canada in another couple of years, I hear there's excess construction jobs there for cranies, riggers and scaffolders.

What's an AV and why get one?

Rugby Unions? more internationally recognised than league, not as popular as league in Australia (definitely Queensland and NSW)

Plan on visiting Canada in another couple of years, I hear there's excess construction jobs there for cranies, riggers and scaffolders.
Avatar...a picture or moving image...you can put one in from your user settings...I only watch the big international stuff when I can...where are you looking to work in Canada...also get your visa sorted too...

Avatar...a picture or moving image...you can put one in from your user settings...I only watch the big international stuff when I can...where are you looking to work in Canada...also get your visa sorted too...

Cheers, I'll think about it. 9 10ths of my post are in the last year and my last account got deactivated as I forgot the password and rarely posted anyway. Can't see me getting to invested in this account anyway so we'll see.

The next state of origin is 2 weeks from the last. Should be worth watching as we got a drubbing and should come out hard next game.

I've got a bit on at the moment, had some scaffies I knew get jobs there. If the money goes completely to shut here I'll ask them than how its going. Money has to be good enough to warrant that flight. All the visa stuff was done for them via the Recruiting company he said.

If not work it'll be a holiday and will do the US as well.

Back