Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

I'm in a fantasy league with a bunch of cans already. I think one league is enough for me.

Thanks for the offer.

@Lethal possible to start new vbookie season before Euro football starts?
EPL starts 13th August. Ligue 1 12th August. Bundesliga 26th August. Serie A 20th August. La Liga 19th August.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't we when we have those goons' # bro,specially with their floppy finny special in nets
<13>
You know with Price's injury last season, i think you should not take shots at other teams goalies.
<6>

im in the same league with those 2 asshats up above @helax. i already have a second as well.

im in the same league with those 2 asshats up above @helax. i already have a second as well.
FVO3YUO.jpg

Same as eqcan. I'm just sticking with the two leagues I have already this year.

If it's a 10 man league, I'm in. More than that is too much IMO

@Rawex you ever bet on MLS? i watch NONE of it but have had a couple correct picks lately lol seems fairly easy to pick. probably just beginner's luck though

@Rawex you ever bet on MLS? i watch NONE of it but have had a couple correct picks lately lol seems fairly easy to pick. probably just beginner's luck though
Sometimes when there is nothing else to bet on. Usually over 2.5 or 1.5

Sometimes when there is nothing else to bet on. Usually over 2.5 or 1.5
good odds on home teams/draws. haven't messed with totals yet

man that was a lot of games. who wants to post NCAAF from now on? anyone? bueller? i can help out

Is the GGG fight going to be featured to bet on here?

Back