Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

the-walking-dead-negan-killed-victim-revealed-audio-slow.gif

It would be rad if y'all can make a betting thread for the presidential election. :)

Trump has ZERO chance, so...I'd be all in for Hillary.

Mind you, I abhor Hillary, (she's a liar and a cheat and absolutely status quo, etc) but she is a TRUE BLESSING compared to the malignant narcissist who would probably become a SELF-AWARE NARCISSIST if he actually wins the election............................... (his many many many yes-men have kept him in a bubble of delusion forever...and of course, one can look at his demon surrogates and see how it has manifested in that regard)

...and when a narcissist becomes self-aware...they could transform into an EXPONENTIALLY WORSE person in light of it... I'm talking...serial killer phenomenons...etc.

Hillary is PURE SHIT, but at least with her...we don't have to legit worry about World War III happening prematurely...etc. (she's basically Obama 2.0...and yes, Obama was one of THE WORST presidents ever)

In closing, it BEYOND BAFFLES MY MIND how people are actually ok with Trump...................... O_O

@KONE say it ain't so! :p

Here is the betting line at Bodog:

• Hillary Clinton -550
  • Donald Trump +350
  • Other +3300

Last edited:
It would be rad if y'all can make a betting thread for the presidential election. :)

Mind you, I abhor Hillary, (she's a liar and a cheat and absolutely status quo, etc) but she is a TRUE BLESSING compared to the malignant narcissist who would probably become a SELF-AWARE NARCISSIST if he actually wins the election............................... (his many many many yes-men have kept him in a bubble of delusion forever...and of course, one can look at his demon surrogates and see how it has manifested in that regard)

...and when a narcissist becomes self-aware...they could transform into an EXPONENTIALLY WORSE person in light of it... I'm talking...serial killer phenomenons...etc.

Hillary is PURE SHIT, but at least with her...we don't have to legit worry about World War III happening prematurely...etc. (she's basically Obama 2.0...and yes, Obama was one of THE WORST presidents ever)

In closing, it BEYOND BAFFLES MY MIND how people are actually ok with Trump...................... O_O

• Hillary Clinton -550
  • Donald Trump +350
  • Other +3300

The odds just changed due to the new Clinton shenanigans...but of course, Trump is still going to lose in GRAND fashion.

NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Odds as of October 28 at Bodog

• Hillary Clinton -300
  • Donald Trump +200
  • Other +2500

I did not see a request thread stickied but thought it would be fun if we had it going..
Hillary clinton: 0.34
Donald trump: 2.5

I did not see a request thread stickied but thought it would be fun if we had it going..
Hillary clinton: 0.34
Donald trump: 2.5
Non-mma event requests go in this thread in the other sports section. I'll put up the election thread today here in other sports. Cheers

Non-mma event requests go in this thread in the other sports section. I'll put up the election thread today here in other sports. Cheers
Thanks could not find this thread!

• Hillary Clinton -550
  • Donald Trump +350
  • Other +3300

lolol

hey guys, I'm sick as a dog right now so I won't be doing the NHL for a few days if anyone wants to post it feel free

Anybody for NCAAF bowl games? We're getting to some ranked matchups, now. Alamo Bowl tonight at 9PM EST is #12 OK ST and #10 CO, and tomorrow night at 8PM EST we have the Orange Bowl #6 MI versus #11 FSU, for starters.
@helax ---or anyone else you can think of that does those?
lol

#1 Alabama versus #4 Washington in he NCAAF playoff tomorrow @helax

I'm interested in those odds. I kind of see Washington as a live dog---if they are a big enough dog.

1 billion on Virginia points. Equus matching

for clarification this was west virginia. virginia was the 6pm central game and was wrapping up as west virginia was about to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back