Crime Wait, what? There was a school shooting in Texas yesterday?

“Cant scrap a lick so I know you got your gat” - Dr. Dre

If your story is even true and not some excuse by the family this is a prime example of why you don’t try to flex on people who aren’t as fortunate as you with fancy cars, jewelry, gold slugs, etc. when you have no rep or a weak person who can’t fight.

Thanks to the sad state of affairs in our society where everyone films everything and no one helps to stop anything one of the previous events was immortalized in video form. It definitely happened at least once. The kid is really small too so I can understand how he would feel like he had to go to a gun to defend himself when he's locked in a place with people who want to physically harm him.

Because Texas allows open carry without a license which I feel is a bad idea. Texas has some very aggressive gun laws or I guess lack thereof, so I'm expecting incidences like this to get worse.

What I am getting at is that when you start to trivialize laws around guns it might give off the wrong impression to young people.

What is being trivialized? Many states allow open carry without a license. Most do.

nothing this kid did even flirted with being legal. I don’t know how someone slowed to carry on their outer belt in a holster would affect a person bringing a hidden gun to school to use in a fight.

Thanks to the sad state of affairs in our society where everyone films everything and no one helps to stop anything one of the previous events was immortalized in video form. It definitely happened at least once. The kid is really small too so I can understand how he would feel like he had to go to a gun to defend himself when he's locked in a place with people who want to physically harm him.

Which is why you don’t flash your wealth in the faces of less fortunate people if you don’t have any clout or a physically weak person. This kid will most likely have multiple years in the penitentiary to mull over this fact.

Which is why you don’t flash your wealth in the faces of less fortunate people if you don’t have any clout or a physically weak person. This kid will most likely have multiple years in the penitentiary to mull over this fact.
So driving a nice pick-up is a good reason to get beat up? Wow. Delete your account. You jumped the shark.

ps: you sound poor and bitter

So driving a nice pick-up is a good reason to get beat up? Wow. Delete your account. You jumped the shark.

Absolutely not but it’s also common knowledge on how not to get robbed/beaten up on a daily basis in the hood.

The shooter was black so the media is downplaying it.
Not really. It was on the first page on CNN.com for 2 days. Not bad for something that resulted in no death. Chicago shootings get less coverage.

And now he's out on bail. Must be that white privilege I keep hearing about <Fedor23>

He had turned himself in, and is out on 75k bond.

A judge didn't rule him a threat, this is how it's supposed to work. Turning himself in probably helped this happen.

He had turned himself in, and is out on 75k bond.

A judge didn't rule him a threat, this is how it's supposed to work. Turning himself in probably helped this happen.

Unless something else has emerged it said he literally fled in his car. Regardless $75,000 is a very low bond amount for shooting four people where one might die.

Im neither but nice projection. Again this is common knowledge for weak people in the hood with no clout.

Not really. It was on the first page on CNN.com for 2 days. Not bad for something that resulted in no death. Chicago shootings get less coverage.

There were 10 people shot in Chicago yesterday alone. There’s simply no way to give the numbers they’re putting up the proper amount of news coverage.

i feel like this shooting got a lot of coverage, though i am also in texas so that may be why.

i looked up some google trends data
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=school shooting
seems like it likely will be the most reported shooting in the past year.

going back 2 years, a shooting in los angeles with 2 killed got a lot more coverage. the perp was apparently asian.

sad, but im never surprised by school shooting stories anymore and usually dont read them.

but everytime it happens, there's a thread on sherdog. and 90% of the comments are about race, and media coverage based on race, blah blah blah. carbon copies of previous posts.

fuck you people are so bored and pathetic.

Kid already out of jail on a 75k dollar bond. 75k for attempted murder on 5 people…….. wow. Walking the streets already.

Kid already out of jail on a 75k dollar bond. 75k for attempted murder on 5 people…….. wow. Walking the streets already.

imagine a white perp getting out after a school shooting. mass media chaos.

As him said “they were blessed with money”. She could have got him some boxing or Krav Maga lessons so he could defend himself.

We don’t want people to start using the I was smaller so I shot him instead of fighting him as defense.

Back