Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the commonwealth??? this early?

Yup makes no sense but we all know how the showrunners like stupid gimmicky writing like that tho.

I am going to assume they wanted to give a reason to how Ricks group is able to produce and grow all the food and shelter after the 2 year jump following the Savior War.

I doubt it just another chance to spread TWD pro woman agenda. Men = thuggish brutes and Women = intellectuals

I still wanna know where are all the Spec Ops military groups; even experienced and trained civilians that have a thorough national networking plan in case of SHTF; that would easily have run through any of these TWD groups like butter.

Instead we have Elizabeth Warren and her two bull dyke security detail surviving and just hanging out at an intersection in the zompoc.

I still wanna know where are all the Spec Ops military groups; even experienced and trained civilians that have a thorough national networking plan in case of SHTF; that would easily have run through any of these TWD groups like butter.

Instead we have Elizabeth Warren and her two bull dyke security detail surviving and just hanging out at an intersection in the zompoc.
How haven’t the saviors found them..

all them spec ops guys where wiped out at the start saving everyone else or they was gunned down by some douche like the governor or said fuck it and went off by themselves. I think most of the ppl in TWD are the type of ppl that was left behind while all the folks that knew what to do are up in Alaska or some place else where they don't need to worry about the stupid shit.

I enjoyed this Ep. Love the Rick Negan fights even the Dwight Simon talk.

The bitch enid almost ruined the Ep. I wish rick kill her.

What do you think Jadis will do to Negan?

Jadis will probably join with Negan or she will bring Negan to Rick,

i dont watch anymore but i read this thread every week. i hope one night you guys will be posting, "wtf, why are rick, negan, and daryl fondling each other???!!!" so then i can start watching again.

all them spec ops guys where wiped out at the start saving everyone else or they was gunned down by some douche like the governor or said fuck it and went off by themselves. I think most of the ppl in TWD are the type of ppl that was left behind while all the folks that knew what to do are up in Alaska or some place else where they don't need to worry about the stupid shit.

I took it as Kirkman and the showrunners being totally uneducated and unknowledgable dipshits who seem to think 2 years into a zompoc all your bad guys are comic book cliched motorcycle gang looking big mouths and 50% of people start talking in weird over the top nonsensical accents.

But this is the group of writers who used the exchange of knowledge to introduce a group that we won t see for 2 more storylines as a gimmick when the hilltop already has a huge library that would have that kind of info anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back