Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he was going to die, its how they would have ended the episode.
I was thinking the same thing. But, they writers like to have a death lingering over until the show comes back so maybe not. I don't see how he can survive a walker bite.

They should do a 30 second episode where every character shoots themselves in the head and the pain finally ends for us.

I was thinking the same thing. But, they writers like to have a death lingering over until the show comes back so maybe not. I don't see how he can survive a walker bite.

I wouldn't be suprised if he was immune to the walker infection (someone else wrote it and it makes sense). It has a Glenn under the dumpster kind of vibe.

I wouldn't be suprised if he was immune to the walker infection (someone else wrote it and it makes sense). It has a Glenn under the dumpster kind of vibe.
I hope they don't puss out on killing Carl. Let the little fucker die.

Honestly, I liked that episode. I might be the only person who thinks this half season is better than most seasons lol. Seasons 1, the 2nd half of 5, some parts of 7, and 8 are my favorite. Not that I don't think this show has major flaws, though.

Was thinking this LOL.

I won't be around to find out. @Peteyandjia i survived king Zeke, Donatello, bitch made Jesus, and lastly, T-god dying. I can't survive this shitty writing and drawing out this Megan bullshit. I'm handing in my badge and gun, enter my name in th database

Add no recoil to what I survived.

<DontBelieve1>

The show is shit, but you'll keep watching.

#MeToo

So how is Carl going to survive this? Or are they actually going to right him off?

Coral will die, but now they will drag it out to at least the end of the next premiere. They will make a big deal out of it.

The problem with that is, there is very little anticipation or cliffhanger effect to that since we already know he's been bitten. This show fails constantly at building drama.

It doesn't work, Coral looked all pale & shitty, the sickness is taking over. He's not immune, he's definitely dying.

Coral will die, but now they will drag it out to at least the end of the next premiere. They will make a big deal out of it.

The problem with that is, there is very little anticipation or cliffhanger effect to that since we already know he's been bitten. This show fails constantly at building drama.

Yep, looks like he isn't immune.

Carl will die, but he’s not dead yet. His story is not quite done. According to Scott Gimple on tonight’s The Talking Dead, he still has an important story to tell.

“It will play out as we’ve seen bites play out. It’s very important to the story and to Carl’s story, and I am very focused on the fact that Carl is alive. He has some business to tend to. Yeah, it’s a one-way ticket, but I like to think that the things we see in the next episode are so important to his life, to everyone’s life.”

giphy.gif

Just another example of a show that is on past it's shelf life. Don't see how it can be on past another season.

They just clocked in the lowest ratings they've had in 5 years. They lost over 4 million viewers just this season alone, and the last episode was the lowest of any of them.

That said, it's still huge ratings compared to most shows, and way more than enough for AMC to justify dragging this shit on for as long as they want to. I won't be surprised if they ride this thing til the wheels fall off.

I hope they don't puss out on killing Carl. Let the little fucker die.

TBH, I'm not a fan of Carl and I'd be ecstatic if he's killed off but the show has a history of pulling cheap tricks (like Glen and the dumpster) so I'll wait for next season before I throw a good riddance party.

Yep, looks like he isn't immune.

Carl will die, but he’s not dead yet. His story is not quite done. According to Scott Gimple on tonight’s The Talking Dead, he still has an important story to tell.

“It will play out as we’ve seen bites play out. It’s very important to the story and to Carl’s story, and I am very focused on the fact that Carl is alive. He has some business to tend to. Yeah, it’s a one-way ticket, but I like to think that the things we see in the next episode are so important to his life, to everyone’s life.”

giphy.gif

I'm gonna miss that hat.

TBH, I'm not a fan of Carl and I'd be ecstatic if he's killed off but the show has a history of pulling cheap tricks (like Glen and the dumpster) so I'll wait for next season before I throw a good riddance party.

Maybe he has a chance, he was only bitten on the torso, so maybe they can cut off his midsection & staple his legs to his neck

I gave up on this show years ago. I’ve read all the compendiums and never looked back, much better read.

So, I guess the Indian guy is Carl's replacement. Just give him Carl's stupid hat and an eye patch and he's good to go.

The Saviors let Maggie and co. return to the Hilltop with just taking their guns and killing one random guy? They fucked up Alexandria and took over the Kingdom, but they didn't bother to check out the Hilltop at all? Convenient that they didn't check out the one place that had a bunch of their people as hostages.

Carl....dead?

Six years too late.

Cliffhanger though? Not confirmed dead yet? Doubt they go through with it. This will be when they bullshit up some cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back