Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 was the GOAT for sherdog twd threads :(
I seriously wish I worked for
CraveOnline Media, LLC,
an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.

I would go into those backup tables and query everything like '%Walking dead%' and insert it into the current tables for our viewing.

They are really pulling out all the stops to try and pass this off as real. lol.

I think he is talking about Brick's kid, Psycho Chris. Probably one of the worst character demises from the TWD universe.

Nah talking about Troy. Chris was crazy but not serial killer status yet.

I seriously wish I worked for
CraveOnline Media, LLC,
an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.

I would go into those backup tables and query everything like '%Walking dead%' and insert it into the current tables for our viewing.
LOLOL

yeah you're right I just had to go read it agian.
No worries. Been almost 180 issues. I forget some stuff sometimes.

Dunno what to say, I get the actor wasnt the greatest but this is such a u turn from the source material I dunno if they can recover now. Seriously.......What was the point of Enid? They kill Sofia and replace her with Enid. Every scene that was Carl and Sofia in the comic is now null in the show and gives Enid ZERO story line left. What about Alphas daughter? Lydia, her entire arc in he comic is with and talking to Carl. Him leaving to become a Blacksmith, His talks with Negan and helping change Negan's view. Even now where we are in the comic, His role in the Whisperer War and now rebuilding The Hilltop.....They(Scott) fucked up big this time.

Theyve just alienated the whole comic fan base who watches. After 7 and a have seasons and after watching and just letting the bs slide I may be done.(first time ive said this) The comic is amazing but thats just it, The comic is. Other then Andy Lincoln the show is now dogshit.

Also, what's the point of Eugene helping Gabe rescue the doctor to bring him back to Hilltop???? Seriously? Maggie doesn't seem to be even showing any signs of being pregnant yet. And do they think Negan is just going to give the doctor up? All he has to do is walk down to Hilltop with a seemingly infinite supply of poeple in his army and demand that he get his doctor back. LOL. Dumbest plotline ever!
This.
Lol i completely forgot that Maggie was even pregnant. She looks the same, and has shown no signs or indications of being knocked up.
And a doctor is one of the most valuable resources around. Negan is going to find him. Somebody is going to pay. Makes no sense for Eugene to "do the right thing" now after how far he's turned.

*why are we acting like Eugene is some sort of fucking magical, omnipotent, deity? He's a fucking highschool science teacher. But he somehow is just a goddamn genius in this show?

*Fuck this show

It's because most of the nerds couldn't hack it in the post-zombie apocalypse world. Eugene tricked Abraham and Rosita into protecting his ass and so he survived. He's not a genius but smarter than the average survivalist.

Also, what's the point of Eugene helping Gabe rescue the doctor to bring him back to Hilltop???? Seriously? Maggie doesn't seem to be even showing any signs of being pregnant yet. And do they think Negan is just going to give the doctor up? All he has to do is walk down to Hilltop with a seemingly infinite supply of poeple in his army and demand that he get his doctor back. LOL. Dumbest plotline ever!
that was so stupid, Euguene already fucked them when he built the bullets and let them go out to attack Ricks group, he caused this and Negans men have the numbers and weapons.

This is exactly why I like fear more, Madison, SAlazr would have shot Eugene cold in the head the moment he did some stupid shit like that.

No worries. Been almost 180 issues. I forget some stuff sometimes.

Dunno what to say, I get the actor wasnt the greatest but this is such a u turn from the source material I dunno if they can recover now. Seriously.......What was the point of Enid? They kill Sofia and replace her with Enid. Every scene that was Carl and Sofia in the comic is now null in the show and gives Enid ZERO story line left. What about Alphas daughter? Lydia, her entire arc in he comic is with and talking to Carl. Him leaving to become a Blacksmith, His talks with Negan and helping change Negan's view. Even now where we are in the comic, His role in the Whisperer War and now rebuilding The Hilltop.....They(Scott) fucked up big this time.

Theyve just alienated the whole comic fan base who watches. After 7 and a have seasons and after watching and just letting the bs slide I may be done.(first time ive said this) The comic is amazing but thats just it, The comic is. Other then Andy Lincoln the show is now dogshit.
Just as soon as I started to read the comics was right before the prison arc started and that's pretty much where the TV show started to really screw shit up. Them killing Sophia off and turning Carol into what she is now is messed up same with Andrea. They are like so what we'll just have Michonne take over Andrea's spot and have Carol take over Michonne's spot. We'll keep Carol alive but kill Sophia we'll kill Carl off and keep Judith alive some of the shit they do makes no sense. I just wonder what they're going to do with Negan because he pretty much kicksoff the Whisperer with what he did to Alpha. Still this isn't as bad as they fuck'd up Preacher but I doubt that show will last for ppl to get 7 1/2 seasons vested in it.

If he really is dead, then fantastic. But this show has a history of pulling fakeouts like this. If Carl has actually been deaded for good, I can only imagine the show is on its death throes...as Carl is a major (and irreplaceable) part after the war with Negan.
yeah he is dead, its stupid really but they are changing it up so they can merge the Fear show after two more seasons. So the writers are trying to find a way to bring the fear cast on board, this show is going to go on for 20 years.

The actor playing Carl probably wants to focus on school in real life? they basically said his entire childhood has been living on the walking dead show its all he knows.

My prediction is Carl will not die. Most of the finale was in the future and will only happen if Rick doesnt change his mind on how to do things. At the begining of the episode Karl was trying to change ricks way of thinking. Rick will change his mind giving a different end result.
so you saying its a dream sequence? and then he wakes up and changes his approach?

so you saying its a dream sequence? and then he wakes up and changes his approach?

Yeh I suppose a kinda dream sequence. In the first episode we were shown 3 different timelines, pre war speech from Rick, Maggie and Zeik (reality). War torn red eyed rick with the squeaky sign also at 2 graves (losing the war) and grey haired rick waking up sequence which Carl was in (winung the war). I just think depending on his decisions different events will occur. Wether he makes the right or wrong decision will decide how the future plays out for everyone in the group. Hope thst makes sense.

Eugene deserves a good turn from Negan after his sterling work with the ammo.

Yeh I suppose a kinda dream sequence. In the first episode we were shown 3 different timelines, pre war speech from Rick, Maggie and Zeik (reality). War torn red eyed rick with the squeaky sign also at 2 graves (losing the war) and grey haired rick waking up sequence which Carl was in (winung the war). I just think depending on his decisions different events will occur. Wether he makes the right or wrong decision will decide how the future plays out for everyone in the group. Hope thst makes sense.
If this shit turns out to just be "a dream", my jimmies will be at maximum rustled.
{<jimmies}

So they're actually keeping Gabriel alive huh. He must be a fan favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back