Wanderlei Silva shots fired at Rampage

I never want to see Rampage fight again, after that fight with Sonnen.

And I was a huge fan of his back in the day.

That is Wandy after 50 fights in 15 years.

Actually around 40 fights and dude roided and used peds his whole career which helps with injury prevention and healing injuries quicker. And it’s fucking gatekeeper Leben lol.

Release these guys from contract and send them to Rizin. Let’s bring in the 2019 New Year with a bang!
#onelasttime

Actually around 40 fights and dude roided and used peds his whole career which helps with injury prevention and healing injuries quicker. And it’s fucking gatekeeper Leben lol.
Nah. It was more like 50 fights.

Condit lost to Magny, who is less than a gatekeeper. Condit is now 2-6 in his last 8? Was he never any good?

Do you realize Wanderlei was #1 in the world at 205 lbs and elite for several years? He also fought HWs. Something an even bigger Jones said he would never do unless "he had the right matchup."

I can't see Wand doing anything to fat Rampage.

Rampage still has a chin.

Wand wins if they fight at Rizin.
Rampage wins if they fight at belator or ufc.

Nah. It was more like 50 fights.

Condit lost to Magny, who is less than a gatekeeper. Condit is now 2-6 in his last 8? Was he never any good?

Do you realize Wanderlei was #1 in the world at 205 lbs and elite for several years? He also fought HWs. Something an even bigger Jones said he would never do unless "he had the right matchup."

No it was not, it was closer to 40 than 50.

Wandy roided and used peds his whole career which is a ridiculous advantage when talking about injury prevention and healing injuries quicker. You cannot compare Wandy to any current mma fighter that has never roided or had the advantage to heal his injuries quicker by using roids or peds like condit.

Also not sure why you are using condits record of 2-6 when talking about wand??? I never said anything about Wandys record, I used Leben who was 1-5 in last 6 and a gatekeeper is his high as an mma fighter.

I can't see Wand doing anything to fat Rampage.

Rampage still has a chin.
What happened here?
c4323e39f6d93b0f374e5d794e147372.jpg

Rampage didn't look that fat tbh

Yeah he's thicc now.

But also slow and gasses quick.

Still with huge power and a chin though. Wand would be in huge trouble.

Manhoef vs Wanderlei would be better. Whoever lands first, wins.

No it was not, it was closer to 40 than 50.

Wandy roided and used peds his whole career which is a ridiculous advantage when talking about injury prevention and healing injuries quicker. You cannot compare Wandy to any current mma fighter that has never roided or had the advantage to heal his injuries quicker by using roids or peds like condit.

Also not sure why you are using condits record of 2-6 when talking about wand??? I never said anything about Wandys record, I used Leben who was 1-5 in last 6 and a gatekeeper ATG is high as an mma fighter.
A lot of guys roided back then and testing was a joke all over the world.

I used Condit as an example because all great fighters decline and eventually lose. You randomly bringing up Wand losing to Leben at the end of his career is just ignorant and insulting. You just choose to forget his best years when he fought and beat world class fighters.

A lot of guys roided back then and testing was a joke all over the world.

I used Condit as an example because all great fighters decline and eventually lose. You randomly bringing up Wand losing to Leben at the end of his career is just ignorant and insulting. You just choose to forget his best years when he fought and beat world class fighters.

Sure but it’s hard to place a value on using roids and peds per person, it is a case by case type thing and we all know Wandy had the good stuff obviosuly.

You using condit as an example is not the same as Wandy since condit was clean his whole career and never had the advantage of using peds to heal injuries are potentially prevent them. Hell you never know, if Wandy didn’t use peds early on, maybe he gets injured and doesn’t bounce back. That is why you can not compare the two…regardless losing to a 1-5 Leben is pretty embarrassing.

Back