WAR PLATINUM MIKE PERRY

Post number 10,000. Wanted it to be special. Show some love, Sherdog!
Sweet... nice way to throw down with your 10K post.

War Plat!!!!

YBhcsvY.gif

May the man with the better hairline win.

I didn't like Perry at first but he's kinda grown on me tbh.. He seems like a cool guy in his interviews and I like that he carries the American flag

I'll be rooting for him but Ponz is gonna be a tough order.. This should be an all out war, and I hope Mike can find a way to put Santiago's lights out

Dude has all the potential to be a star but he needs to start racking up some high caliber wins to really go to the next level

I know he stumbled vs Jouban but imo he would beat him in a rematch. Alan was good that night, but I think Perry would beat him if they ever crossed paths again

Here's to hoping he can pull off the w

What's up, motherfuckers? This is the new edition of the PLATINUM MIKE PERRY WAR WAGON.

His fight on December 16 is the next step for the warrior from Flint, Michigan. Enchant the MMA world once again, Platinum one.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

One time outrunned.

The UFC is dying and we all know it. Bow your head to the man who reminds us of a time when being a mixed martial artist meant fighting hard, fighting fair, and fighting whoever they give you next.

Sxs6FC3.png

Platinum Mike Perry will face Pozi- Ponzbi- how's the dude called? Anyway, that guy who thinks eyepokes are a legit technique. Let's see how that plays out, Santiago.

aCBAtVy.png

Ponz is legit - he beat Gunnar Nelson - but let's see how legit he'll be once Platinum Mike gives him the black belt level hands. When Platinum Mike beats Ponz we might be in for a top 10 rank. Maybe even a title eliminator...

Ab44DXX.jpg

@Fossor

Until then let us wave the burning flag of the JBG prophet Platinum Mike. Keep your hands up and your chin down.

ARISE, PLATINUM NATION! ARISE ONCE MORE!

9TVJzg1.jpg

@Kristian82

EDIT: Post number 10,000. Wanted it to be special. Show some love, Sherdog!
You forgot to add these.

giphy.gif

tumblr_oicxuoJD3P1rofocqo1_500.gif

I didn't like Perry at first but he's kinda grown on me tbh.. He seems like a cool guy in his interviews and I like that he carries the American flag

I'll be rooting for him but Ponz is gonna be a tough order.. This should be an all out war, and I hope Mike can find a way to put Santiago's lights out

Dude has all the potential to be a star but he needs to start racking up some high caliber wins to really go to the next level

I know he stumbled vs Jouban but imo he would beat him in a rematch. Alan was good that night, but I think Perry would beat him if they ever crossed paths again

Here's to hoping he can pull off the w
Take a seat in the war wagon. Grab a beer and a smoke.

Do gon‘ b gud.

I like how most of you are trolling, but I legit like Platinum Mike Perry.

Platty Mike GOAT

The big ear wannabe brazilian is going to the shadow realm

Last edited:
Back