War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I’m sorry to hear that

Don't be. It's just scary because he was a seasoned addict with incredible street smarts. He knew his shot and his addiction was under control for the most part. He looked good and was active.

Fentynals potency is not consistent, I've heard stories of cops almost ODing from accidental skin contact while effecting searches.

Be careful bro.

Lmao it’s inescapable now. The protein powder I use just came out with a salted caramel flavor even.

Took the wife out for ice cream and they had 5 different variations of salted caramel -- I also notice how protein companies are jumping all in on it -- it's the sun dried tomatoes of 2018

ITT I learned that, in this gif:
3f4.gif

Alfred was talking about @sniper

My guy hasn't given me any updates on Hawaii today either. This day just keeps getting worse
You might have to risk getting some stepped on news from FOX/ CNN to get your fix.

IdealGentleAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

Took the wife out for ice cream and they had 5 different variations of salted caramel -- I also notice how protein companies are jumping all in on it -- it's the sun dried tomatoes of 2018
At least salted caramel is delicious.

When did salted caramel become such a thing?
Salty and sweet are pretty much the alpha taste sensors, it just took them a while of stumbling through a bunch of weird flavors to hit the pay dirt. My girlfriend is a Starbucks addict and it will eventually lead to our economic collapse.

On a related note, I just took part in the worst election in Ontario history. Feels bad man.

At least salted caramel is delicious.

Meh

Salty and sweet are pretty much the alpha taste sensors, it just took them a while of stumbling through a bunch of weird flavors to hit the pay dirt. My girlfriend is a Starbucks addict and it will eventually lead to our economic collapse.

On a related note, I just took part in the worst election in Ontario history. Feels bad man.

I do like sweet and salty popcorn -- but this salted caramel thing is huge. I'm waiting for Werthers to come with a salt package.

And yeah, I voted early (apparently 300k people did) and it was not an easy option - felt greasy afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back