War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Democrats were to line up behind a presidential candidate at this point in the race, many of their voters would feel that the primary was "rigged" and that the race was stolen, even if the vote was pretty one-sided. The candidate would be considered part of the "establishment" even if he had a long history of fighting for liberal causes and had the most liberal platform of any nominee ever. Republicans would probably start frivolous investigations, which the media would give unwarranted credence to, and then bitter supporters of other primary candidates would run with the narrative that the candidate was some kind of monster.

Lolololol AWSOME

Facebook prelims were a good start to the night.

oh shit forgot about this. CM punk too. I love it.

lmao @ Reem/Blaydes on the undercard just lol.

That guy is a fucking beast. I bet people in UFC section are already saying he's a better, HW version of Jones. Better elbows than Jones. I still say Lesnar has best ground and pound in history. The hardest. Anyway, HW looks interesting for the first time in forever.

Punk looks a lot better this time around, but that's not saying much. I mean, he's doing a few things okay. It's not just horrible cringe, it's a legit fight.

ed: for the record, I said this before we got deep into round two...when things got a little atrocity-ish.

Last edited:
Punk looks a lot better this time around, but that's not saying much. I mean, he's doing a few things okay. It's not just horrible cringe, it's a legit fight.

ed: for the record, I said this before we got deep into round two...when things got a little atrocity-ish.
He shouldn't be in there, like, at all, but damned if he didn't go three rounds in the UFC in his second mma fight ever. Fuck, I mean, how is that possible? Respect for that at least.

Better be

Deep state requires the requisite level of commie in the WR.

While you are at please bring @Workers United back in here as well.

Workers was amusing once someone got past the endless trolling, hyperbole, anger, complex guilt projection, and... hmm.

Then again maybe no Workers United.

He shouldn't be in there, like, at all, but damned if he didn't go three rounds in the UFC in his second mma fight ever. Fuck, I mean, how is that possible?

He was fighting a guy equally as shitty.

They're just amateurs who happen to be on a UFC PPV. Neither one is a UFC caliber fighter.

He was fighting a guy equally as shitty.

They're just amateurs who happen to be on a UFC PPV. Neither one is a UFC caliber fighter.
Fair point. But man I fight at the amateur level, I ref and judge, and I corner sometimes too. He looks just like the amateurs I'm around all the time.

I guess the fact he's used to being on stage affects his ability to stay focused, but it's impressive to me even against low level comp, especially since he was getting pieced up pretty good. He managed to stay composed and kept trying to implement his game.

Kudos to him, but I still never want to see it again ;)

I’m convinced Jackson carried Punk. That was an embarrassing fight.

Pulling for RDA here.

Fair point. But man I fight at the amateur level, I ref and judge, and I corner sometimes too. He looks just like the amateurs I'm around all the time.

I guess the fact he's used to being on stage affects his ability to stay focused, but it's impressive to me even against low level comp, especially since he was getting pieced up pretty good. He managed to stay composed and kept trying to implement his game.

Kudos to him, but I still never want to see it again ;)
Jackson could have finished him 10 different times. Kudos to the guy, very tough and it takes serious balls. But let’s hope it’s out of his system now lol

Jackson could have finished him 10 different times. Kudos to the guy, very tough and it takes serious balls. But let’s hope it’s out of his system now lol
hah, yeah, exactly, he proved his point. Make an "I went three rounds with a ufc fighter" trophy and call it a day, buddy.

I hate interim belts btw. Woodley didn’t die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back