WAR ROOM LOUNGE V11: Now With More

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with "iron" or "blood" in their handles should just be auto-banned.

There are certain names that will get you insta-banned.
Don't think those two are involved though. The last one I noticed was WeedLordBonerHitler.

Don't think those two are involved though. The last one I noticed was WeedLordBonerHitler.
That sounds like some really shitty Xbox Live GT.

Interesting. I was joking, but I notice those words in a lot of shitty posters' names.

@Makani @salamander

Some dude on twitter mapping out street orientation of cities in Canada, ranging from true grid layouts, to layouts in which I could only assume planners modeled after their love of amoeba's

Kitchener - notsurprisedmotherfucker.gif

DiF882RUwAEfCc8.jpg:small

Interesting. I was joking, but I notice those words in a lot of shitty posters' names.

Not surprising. The repeat trolls aren't too creative.
It's even worse in the heavies.

conorBESTEVERmcgregor
ConorBigC0ckMcGregor
etc etc.

@Makani @salamander

Some dude on twitter mapping out street orientation of cities in Canada, ranging from true grid layouts, to layouts in which I could only assume planners modeled after their love of amoeba's

WTF St John's and Yellowknife? AND Halifax.

The LRT should solve everything. That was what was promised.
monorailcolorWATER-410x600.jpg

@Makani @salamander

Lol, I'm out driving at work today and was just thinking about how much better this place could have been laid out. It's not even the base roads, its the connecting streets that come in at so many odd spaces and areas. Surprised Toronto looks so clean.

@Makani @salamander

Interesting. Boston and Charlotte look the most messed up. Couldn't find a local version.
city-streets-orientations-osmnx-e1531346445787.png

My troll name of choice would be A Dolphin Hilter. Dibs on that, by the way.

Interesting. Boston and Charlotte look the most messed up. Couldn't find a local version.
city-streets-orientations-osmnx-e1531346445787.png
Charlotte is stupidly sprawling. Zoning and planning were largely nonexistent.

Charlotte is stupidly sprawling. Zoning and planning were largely nonexistent.

Strange for a city on what looks like pretty flat terrain.
I wonder how far out they go? Adelaide was well planned, and the CBD is a grid surrounded by gardens, but then there's endless suburban sprawl bounded on the east by hills and west by the ocean.
As the Suburbs hit the hills the orientations change.
Brisbane is the opposite, all up and down and looping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back