Not open for further replies.
2P17cwo.jpg

Just for reference.

You've openly endorsed a white nationalist in Kobach

Kobach is not a "white nationalist".

you have debased yourself in defense of Trump

False.

you seem obsessed with "random immigrant does something bad" threads

The southern border is not secure, and our immigration system lags far behind most wealthy nations. Drawing attention to real stories of our system's failure is important.

I think if you're not trying to communicate that view, the problem is on your end (that is, you should reconsider your own postings, as most normal readers will get that message).

I think you're out of touch with normality. I also don't think most readers of my postings get the same impression you do because they don't carry your ideological blind spots.

Last edited:
You can see how most of us think she looks like a child and not sexually attractive, right?
Yes, but I also think that if you had spent more time in Asia your view would change to mine. It's an experience thing. You guys haven't gotten out enough.

You'll not see me "liking" a post of that quality out of tribalism.

I liked it because I mostly agree with it.

This is the guy who argued with me about whether all Obama cabinet members used surnames. You like him because you feel he's in your tribe, but otherwise you would have nothing but contempt for his posting.

I never saw that exchange. Why are you assuming I saw it? Also, why do you assume motivations so often? It's irrational.

Yes, but I also think that if you had spent more time in Asia your view would change to mine. It's an experience thing. You guys haven't gotten out enough.
lmao. I lived in Japan, traveled all over Asia, live in an area with an Asian majority population... I'll just say different strokes for different folks as far as any attractiveness goes.

My wife is Chinese/Taiwanese so I'm not knocking Asian people or women, but to me that girl you posted would rate as "underdeveloped" looking.

lmao. I lived in Japan, traveled all over Asia, live in an area with an Asian majority population... I'll just say different strokes for different folks as far as any attractiveness goes.

My wife is Chinese/Taiwanese so I'm not knocking Asian people or women, but to me that girl you posted would rate as "underdeveloped" looking.
I asked my wife how old the girl in the photo looks. She said "anywhere from 15 to 24". To me, she looks more like 17 to 25.

Where I live in Asia, the women are trying to look like the girl in the photo for eternity. Father time eventually catches up.

Kobach is not a "white nationalist".

Of course he is. Don't play dumb.

The southern border is not secure, and our immigration system lags far behind most wealthy nations. Drawing attention to real stories of our system's failure is important.

It's not 100% secure. The population of unauthorized immigrants has been falling for a decade, and border crossings have dried up. It was an issue, and it's been dealt with. You're drawing attention to anecdotes because the trends don't support your case, right?

I think you're out of touch with normality. I also don't think most readers of my postings get the same impression you do because they don't carry your ideological blind spots.

I mean, it's a simple fact that you're one of Trump's most shameless supporters here, you've indicated support for the vile Stephen Miller, and you now openly endorse Kobach. Plus the rando immigrant threads. And the liking of idiots who are rabidly anti-non-white immigration. Etc.

LOL! You're making some very wrong assumptions about my life (my wife is half-East Asian, actually, and I've dated many East Asian women because of where I grew up).

I never saw that exchange. Why are you assuming I saw it? Also, why do you assume motivations so often? It's irrational.

It doesn't matter if you saw it. That exchange just illustrates the caliber of poster you're upping.

Of course he is. Don't play dumb.

It's not 100% secure. The population of unauthorized immigrants has been falling for a decade, and border crossings have dried up. It was an issue, and it's been dealt with. You're drawing attention to anecdotes because the trends don't support your case, right?

I mean, it's a simple fact that you're one of Trump's most shameless supporters here, you've indicated support for the vile Stephen Miller, and you now openly endorse Kobach. Plus the rando immigrant threads. And the liking of idiots who are rabidly anti-non-white immigration. Etc.

LOL! You're making some very wrong assumptions about my life (my wife is half-East Asian, actually, and I've dated many East Asian women because of where I grew up).

It doesn't matter if you saw it. That exchange just illustrates the caliber of poster you're upping.
<{you!}>

Also, no DNA fans here? I think I dropped the first BWtIP ref in SD history.

I don't have any kind of grudge about it. I just think it's kind of fascinating to see how the process works. Kind of a historical document on the growth of an angry mob. My involvement came in when Blade asked for my take on it, and I noted that there was a huge amount of material and asked him to narrow it down. Give me like the most interesting bit--a summary and evidence. Well, you would have thought that I was Bowerick Wowbagger, taking aim at everyone's mothers. No one wanted to answer the question, and the fact that it was even asked was seen as a deep affront. Your involvement was angrily insisting that it had been answered, and calling me dishonest for asking, and then I asked you to link to where it was answered, which drew more of the same.

Grudge or no grudge, my behavior towards you was unacceptable.

My Apology is still on the table.

Of course [Kobach is a white nationalist]. Don't play dumb.
Again I disagree with you, and again you assume a state of mind. You should stop doing that if you want to be taken seriously.

border crossings have dried up

This is among the most outlandish falsehoods I've ever seen you post. We're on track for 400,000 apprehensions of illegal aliens this year. No one knows how many illegal crossings there are each year, but it's certain to be in the millions. You nevertheless use the term "dried up". You aren't arguing in good faith.

The population of unauthorized immigrants has been falling for a decade

Big mistake 1: Persisting in spreading a claim that cannot be demonstrated. It's wrong to assume we have a high-quality data set on the number of illegal immigrants living in the USA. We only have estimates and they vary widely. The residual method is fatally flawed, as I'm sure you would acknowledge.

Big mistake 2: (the same mistake you made with apprehensions/crossings) The rate of change of a quantity must be distinguished from the quantity itself. Imagine that health insurance premiums were to fall by 1% each year for the eight years of the Trump presidency. Some Trumptard might claim that this proves that health care premiums have ceased to be a problem. You would rightly call out his bullshit. You should do the same here but you won't. I wonder why.

you're one of Trump's most shameless supporters here
False. I am not a Trump supporter. I did not vote for Trump and I oppose many of his actions, such as his bellicosity toward Russia, his support of increased military spending and his willingness to sign the last omnibus spending bill without insisting on the inclusion of funding for a border wall.

you've indicated support for the vile Stephen Miller, and you now openly endorse Kobach.

I don't find Miller vile. That's merely a value judgment on your part. Yes, I like Kobach.

Plus the rando immigrant threads

As I already explained, they aren't random. They are indicative of the pathetic state of our southern border, which is an issue that more people should be made aware of.

And the liking of idiots who are rabidly anti-non-white immigration

I only admitted to liking @SBJJ, and I think you are strawmanning him here. To my knowledge, he supports immigration of people from all around the world as do I.

Unlike me, you don't speak/read/write any East Asian languages and you haven't lived in a majority Asian nation for any significant length of time. That was my point. You've spent most of your life in the USA and that affects your perception. To be sure, there is no objective truth about what is attractive. Nevertheless, most men who spend significant time in Asia end up changing their perceptions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back