WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, that's better than digging in. I generally take that as an implicit concession, kind of like pleading NC.

I don't mind him most of the time. He isn't really a bad poster, but when he falls off the wagon, he falls face first.

These are matters of fact. These are decisions that god made. What, in the mind of god, are the cock balls and asshole of a savior? These things were decided.

I hate when you play God.

anyway, did someone already post about the muslim re-education camps in China? is there solid proof?

OK, no answers, but I think I found it:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/o...right-than-all-others-combined.3706521/page-5

If that's it, I can see why Trotsky would be dismissive of Heretic. Actually happens a lot that partisans see studies and come up with some poor objection that would obviously have occurred to the designers and been adjusted for and dismiss all findings on that ground. In this case, Heretic sees some possible subjectivity in the classifications and sees that as a reason to blindly (i.e., without looking further) dismiss everything. The end point of this moronic approach is a complete lack of any knowledge, which in practice doesn't mean that everyone denies knowing anything but that they claim to know everything, just with weaker justification than folks who believe in the existence of objective truth but proceed with *reasonable* humility regarding their access to it.

And in case you think I'm exaggerating, here:
I was wondering why you liked one of my posts in that thread today seemingly out of nowhere. But only one? I feel betrayed :(

Is progress cringe yet?
Hey hey mang. I was praying for you recently. Your shield should be so much bigger now. You already have a sharp two edged sword.

You'll be back up on your horse real soon.

Here is my assessment, but I do see some light in here, shining through the cracks in the wall.

9b9.gif

Also, I'm not at all pleased that my sub-forum, the DUMP, has become the WR trash can. All of the regular Dumpsters seem to have abandoned the joint due to this riff raff of "illegals" littering up the secret sanctuary.

yea that was the plan. its annoying and pointless eh? notice that im fairly civil and on topic with your good posts.
You are a good mang deep down inside.

Everything is going to work itself out.
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

It reminds me of the pathetic Tajikistan thread about "don't be surprised if you get murdered there" when nobody can stay with a straight face they know the odds of getting murdered there. I mean, is it statistically more dangerous than the drive to the airport to get there? Seems like a relevant question that nobody has the patience to seriously look into, because they are too busy chirping.
As a general rule of thumb: If it ends in "Stan" do not go there.

He was marching towards death at the time. :(

What a fucking monster.

The new singer has been with the band longer than Lane and Jerry is Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heffa77
Back