WAR ROOM LOUNGE V15: Lunge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him to consume omega 3 fatty acids. That will lubricate his joints for proper movement.

There's only one lubricant I need in order to deal with Homeboy Tattletale.

barton-fink-4.jpg

Honestly, you want to know what the epitome of a War Room troll is? I know because I've done it plenty of times in the past.. and it's easy for me to do being a libertarian that doesn't like Republicans and Democrats.

It's the person who makes argument for or against things they don't care about just to get a rise out of the opposite political spectrum. They could do it to a liberal one day and a conservative the next...Or will make one off comments that they don't necessarily believe but will most definitely be unpopular and cause and argument. The ones with real cardio will keep arguing the point with someone even though they don't believe most of what they're typing.

That's a war room troll. I only know of one person that's really good at doing it currently.

The people who just make outrageous comments and have fucked up right or left leaning beliefs aren't really trolls because they honestly believe their nuttiness.
I do this now and then, just play devil’s advocate. Funnily enough I recently did it to a “taxation is theft” Libertarian, pushing him into thinking about whether his “non-violent” approach to governance would also support the belief that “property is theft.” Hilariously (to me at least) it only took a few posts of this before he was threatening violence upon myself, my property and my “girlfriend.”

What in the fuck happened in here?!??!?!?

It's like walking in on your kids smearing poop all over the walls but they're getting along(for the first time instead of trying to kill each other constantly) and look happy so dad can't even get mad but he's thorough confused and absolutely shocked.

Lol, I had to revisit the thread to review the alignment of the discussion and the constituency of my libtard circle-jerk using likes and posts from the first few pages.

Side 1: Gandhi, tonni, Prokofievian, computer fogie, panamaican, Jack V Savage, HomerThompson, Quipling, curryjunkie, Falsedawn, Kafir-kun, Happiness, Essie, WalkenWouldOwn, KONG-DS'NT-TAP, Higus, Sohei, Rod1, Fawlty, nac386, Cake4Breakfast, Makani, even Madmick

Side 2: Palis, Goonerview, uppercutbus, Contra-dicator, SrikerFox, oldshadow, TurboHolocaust, Viva, usmctanker242, Byron Carter

Just a bunch of libtard partisans versus a coalition of brilliant independent thinkers, there.

Woof.
Having both Goonerview and Byron Carter in your "side" is quite the accomplishment. They're the War Room golden standard for stupid.

Not like dishonest, dismissive or just outright trolls like a lot of other posters. Just incredibly, unfathomably stupid.

Having both Goonerview and Byron Carter in your "side" is quite the accomplishment. They're the War Room golden standard for stupid.

Not like dishonest, dismissive or just outright trolls like a lot of other posters. Just incredibly, unfathomably stupid.

Yeah, and Kong, Happiness, and Essie are the beacons of rational thought and intelligence...

Motherfuckin homeless dude asleep outside my shop and I have to wake him up to open the security gates. Its loud as shit. I might just open it up and scare his ass awake. Or give another homeless dude five bucks to scare his ass away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back