WAR ROOM LOUNGE V25: MJ vs Prince

which be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just got on with somebody, forget who, doing SEO and she's pretty excited. I can see how that job could become oversaturated but I think there are still a lot of incompetent people to blow past.

Depends on the business owner for sure. Younger and more urban? Their stuff is usually tight. Most business owners still have no clue what they're doing (speaking from local research anyway). They could learn it themselves but they usually get somebody's halfwit niece to do it for them. Problem is there isn't money in it.

You need to work for a marketing firm to make money off of it -- independent is a dead end. Rural business that are more locally B2C dont really need to worry about it because communal word of mouth is still king for places like walts tires or frans bakery. Urban setting, national B2C and mostly all B2B need that adword / search engine edge.

Although adwords is way over-hyped IMO, i took a look at one of my friends Dads businesses and the poor bastard was paying nearly 16k a year for adwords and i traced back only 5 sales as a result from it. Ouch.

1.) Autism is a developmental disorder defined by behaviors
2.) People who are dead do not engage in any behaviors
3.) Therefore, people who are dead cannot be autistic

4.) Vaccines reduces mortality rates from certain diseases
5.) Vaccines are given to autistic people
6.) Therefore, vaccines prevent autistic people from becoming dead

7.) Therefore, per #3, vaccines prevent autistic people from becoming non-autustic

8.) Actions that increase an outcome can reasonably be described as a cause of that outcome.
9.) Per #7, vaccines result in an outcome with a greater number of autistic people.
10.) Therefore, it is reasonable to say that vaccines are a cause of autism.

QED.

1.) Autism is a developmental disorder defined by behaviors
2.) People who are dead do not engage in any behaviors
3.) Therefore, people who are dead cannot be autistic

4.) Vaccines reduces mortality rates from certain diseases
5.) Vaccines are given to autistic people
6.) Therefore, vaccines prevent autistic people from becoming dead

7.) Therefore, per #3, vaccines prevent autistic people from becoming non-autustic

8.) Actions that increase an outcome can reasonably be described as a cause of that outcome.
9.) Per #7, vaccines result in an outcome with a greater number of autistic people.
10.) Therefore, it is reasonable to say that vaccines are a cause of autism.

QED.

<seedat>

Prince by a country mile...

Gangs and terrorists are using ebt cards to launder money, fucking right wingers.

Mike-Pence-Elf-On-The-Shelf-Memes.jpg

Loosey cigarettes fund terrorism

Holy shit. I'm jamming out at work to "Come and Get Your Love" and some lady is using my work phone to go through several pages of phone numbers to tell them they need to be tested for HIV.

Because I'm kind of drunk and eating a po boy and thought she was cute.

That's a Louisiana thing, right?

I once intended to do a road trip through the U.S. East to West and would have loved to stop by there. Ended up scaling down my plans due to time constraints though.

Holy shit. I'm jamming out at work to "Come and Get Your Love" and some lady is using my work phone to go through several pages of phone numbers to tell them they need to be tested for HIV.

Marriage material imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back