War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've been to the crack fox before actually.
Me neither. Never heard of the place. But I'm in St Charles most of the time so I don't know the city very well. Looks easy to find though, near the arch.

Me neither. Never heard of the place. But I'm in St Charles most of the time so I don't know the city very well. Looks easy to find though, near the arch.

I'm from St Charles. Crackfox is on Olive. Its a dump

"High class trim" lol. Did you catch that thread over the last couple days? Yeah things get fuckin' creepy in here now and then.
Yeah that was the most fun I've had calling someone a sick stupid asshole around here in a while.

How does ODB get it but some of these others guys don't?

At least he made good faith attempts to engage people and understand things, even if he failed spectacularly most of the time.
IIRC those were his warnings and he was on dubs this time.

Also those attempts did not strike me as in good faith after the first round. He made it pretty clear that he was sealioning around Mueller v. 8

Yeah been here a couple years now. It's not a bad little town. You been here long?

Born and raised there. I lived on Benton (basically at Boonslick and 5th St way back in the 70's, 80's and 90's) It used to be great little town. Historic and charming, but it's a bit busy and cluttered now. I lived on N. Main St , too.

"High class trim" lol. Did you catch that thread over the last couple days? Yeah things get fuckin' creepy in here now and then.

Watching flail around trying to desperately defend his position was funny and creepy

Born and raised there. I lived on Benton (basically at Boonslick and 5th St way back in the 70's, 80's and 90's) It used to be great little town. Historic and charming, but it's a bit busy and cluttered now. I lived on N. Main St , too.
Oh nice, that would have been a neat place to live. I hit up Hendricks BBQ now and then or grab a coffee down there. That brick street is hell on my car & I'm not really into the crowds though. I'm over closer to St Peters, off Muegge. My first impression was that it was redneck as hell over here when I'd get cut off by a truck every two minutes, but the longer I stay the people seem pretty decent.

Oh nice, that would have been a neat place to live. I hit up Hendricks BBQ now and then or grab a coffee down there. That brick street is hell on my car & I'm not really into the crowds though. I'm over closer to St Peters, off Muegge. My first impression was that it was redneck as hell over here when I'd get cut off by a truck every two minutes, but the longer I stay the people seem pretty decent.

Try Tony's on Main St. Phenomenal food. I was a bouncer on Main for years, too. St Charles has lost it's charm a bit, but my family still lives there in the old parts of town. Our house growing up was an old hotel, then boarding house, a shoe factory for a time... found Confederate money and an old civil war era pistol in the walls during some rehab.

Sometimes it feels like the purge went after the wrong guys. I remember some solid right wing shitposters getting the hammer well before brain dead mouthbreathers like Space

The thing I've noticed, is many of the new poster are doing exactly what the banned group was planning. Shitting up threads they don't like and attacking certain posters .

IIRC those were his warnings and he was on dubs this time.

Also those attempts did not strike me as in good faith after the first round. He made it pretty clear that he was sealioning around Mueller v. 8

1. I just learned what sealioning means

2. He got reply banned for that in the evolution thread a while back ( iirc )

The thing I've noticed, is many of the new poster are doing exactly what the banned group was planning. Shitting up threads they don't like and attacking certain posters .

2. He got reply banned for that in the evolution thread a while back ( iirc )
It's such a good piece of internet slang

I looked that up and it reminds me so much of one poster here, but I cannot think of who it is/was. With the whole being slippery and just redirecting to constant questions to circumvent addressing or accepting any point.

I looked that up and it reminds me so much of one poster here, but I cannot think of who it is/was. With the whole being slippery and just redirecting to constant questions to circumvent addressing or accepting any point.
dontsnitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back