War Room Lounge v6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one of the oldest join dates in the War Room so I have seen a lot of the trends in the War Room over the past 15 years. one of the post disturbing is posters responding to cogent well thought out posts without any words. It is increasingly common for posters to post gif and other images in an effort to silence or derail. Is anyone else bothered by this trend?
If there's no thought to it then it can be lame but I like to think there's a place for well timed and executed image/gif responses.

Last edited:
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

The drama levels right now on that sub-reddit are of epic proportions

And I’m the type of guy that scoffed at people who liked TMZ and Perez Hilton. Look at me now. <GinJuice>
Internet drama is just too much fun.

My favorite part about GamerGate was the fact that it was sparked by some purple haired cunt cheating on her boyfriend.

You started a thread without any actual content of your own. You spammed a YouTube video with no input of your own. Low energy. Sad.

<SelenaWow>

Paris Hilton has 17 million twitter followers. Maybe you can start a thread and parrot her opinions next.
Any buffoon, except for you, apparently, would assume that a TS who posts a video/meme/media, etc. in commencement of a thread would share similar views as those expressed in the video/meme/media. Not to mention if you had “deciphered” the thread title.

As for Paris Hilton, I’m assuming the overwhelming majority of her followers are bots and brain-dead Trump-haters like yourself. Not that there are many differences between the two.

Any buffoon, except for you, apparently, would assume that a TS who posts a video/meme/media, etc. in commencement of a thread would share similar views as those expressed in the video/meme/media. Not to mention if you had “deciphered” the thread title.

As for Paris Hilton, I’m assuming the overwhelming majority of her followers are bots and brain-dead Trump-haters like yourself. Not that there are many differences between the two.

You don't "share similar views", you clearly couldn't form the opinion on your own. Otherwise you wouldn't have been so lazy as to post a YouTube vid as an OP and offer ZERO of your own opinion.

You're a hack who clearly has no original thoughts in his brain. There's a reason you were banned previously mr. Month old account and carded already.

@Black Helicopters

Here's a good thread on why people turned on Anthony......

His old producer Danny Ross is TheBlueAwning and he's going hard in the paint.

Pretty epic drama there. But Danny was Anthony's best friend for a significant stretch of time, and there is no way Danny doesn't have skeletons of his own. He'd be better off shutting the fuck up.

Pretty epic drama there. But Danny was Anthony's best friend for a significant stretch of time, and there is no way Danny doesn't have skeletons of his own. He'd be better off shutting the fuck up.

Anthony went hard at him today. Said he fucked two of his girlfriends while Danny was dating them including one where Anthony fucked his girl in the next room while Danny was passes out drunk.

Also made of of Danny for crying about his girl getting an abortion.

Anthony went hard at him today. Said he fucked two of his girlfriends while Danny was dating them including one where Anthony fucked his girl in the next room while Danny was passes out drunk.

Also made of of Danny for crying about his girl getting an abortion.
I doubt that even bothers Danny. He got enough free shit, cocaine, and girls by hanging with Ant that he has to feel he came out ahead.

Am I understanding the innuendo right that Ant texted Danny a pic of him fiddling a kid, and Danny held onto it for years?

I doubt that even bothers Danny. He got enough free shit, cocaine, and girls by hanging with Ant that he has to feel he came out ahead.

Am I understanding the innuendo right that Ant texted Danny a pic of him fiddling a kid, and Danny held onto it for years?

I didn't watch the YouTube vids but what I got out of it was that Ant texted him a pic of a couple of 16 year old girls (one being BoBo's sister) hanging out at his place with a convicted sex offender.

In that thread he says he drove over there and caught Kurt Love (sex offender?) Fondling one of the girls.

You might want to check this thread out too

Da fuq is this new trend of people listening to their music on an open speaker rather than headphones? I saw at least 8 people do this on the subway today.

I didn't watch the YouTube vids but what I got out of it was that Ant texted him a pic of a couple of 16 year old girls (one being BoBo's sister) hanging out at his place with a convicted sex offender.

In that thread he says he drove over there and caught Kurt Love (sex offender?) Fondling one of the girls.

You might want to check this thread out too

Ah thanks, I thought Danny had something actually damning via text, but he must have just talked to police or lawyers about what he saw. That Kurt/Jeff guy who was w/Ant that day did time for sodomizing a 12 year old.

Da fuq is this new trend of people listening to their music on an open speaker rather than headphones? I saw at least 8 people do this on the subway today.
We’re they explosive? Here in America we have to put up signs in explosive areas explaining that no one wants to listen to your shitty music.

I noticed it first at a Greyhound station, the other times on public transport (bus and subway), go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back