• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v80: It's gigantic, but will it fill that gap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a night for WRers to be jump into a heavies play by play thread, this could be it. Who’s with me?

I'll join

We starting the war room invasion during prelims or main card? Was gonna watch with bro in law anyways

Anyone here a bow hunter? I need to vent, and also figure out why my bow made a sound on initial draw when it's never done that before. (cold? Snow?) The doe that's been taunting me got away again. I've seen this bitch 4 times now, this time got her actually in range in a shoot able position then she spots my draw and bolts

It's not even hunting anymore. I just wanna kill this bitch

"Recently, a senior member of today’s National Gallery personnel mentioned to me, off the record, that Voice of Fire is “worth well over $40 million today.”

Try 40 mil

Abstract art gonna abstract I guess

40 fucking million .

Unbelievable

Anyone here a bow hunter? I need to vent, and also figure out why my bow made a sound on initial draw when it's never done that before. (cold? Snow?) The doe that's been taunting me got away again. I've seen this bitch 4 times now, this time got her actually in range in a shoot able position then she spots my draw and bolts

I work with some guys who bow hunt. I’m alway intrigued by it (I think I’ve mentioned this before) but only ever target shoot. But snow and cold is not something we’re familiar with.

I don’t have much to offer in the way of help, but good luck with the doe. Do you know where the sound came from? String, cam, limb?

2 million pretty??
It's like people paying real money for ingame cosmetics. It's not worth the price, common sense wise, but there's some social competition aspect I have to admit I don't fully understand in play. I buy this nonsensical art piece by a well known artist because he's a well known artist and this will reflect kindly on my taste and the kind of person I am? Or, people might think this is a piece of crap but the fact that I paid a million for it must mean that it's actually valuable, beautiful or interesting and people will start liking it?

Maybe just plain old stupidity and there's a sucker born every second.

If there is a night for WRers to be jump into a heavies play by play thread, this could be it. Who’s with me?
source.gif

I like a lot of modernist art but yeah some paintings are ridiculous, never got the appeal of Mondrian for instance.

mondrian009.jpg

Actually, that's another one. Bernie has said he opposes the elimination of the filibuster, but Warren supports it. So that's her approach to dealing with the issue, and it's a potentially workable one, though it won't be easy itself (after all, if Warren wins, Bernie will be a senator).
It's fairly obvious to me that Sanders would change his position on eliminating the filibuster as president upon encountering resistance to his Medicare for All bill. Then, once again, the problem reduces to fighting Manchin and and handful of others within his own party. I think he's a better "fighter" than Elizabeth Warren in the sense of getting the public focused on issues, so I think he has a better chance of killing the filibuster than does Elizabeth Warren.

What sound did it make ? Is it clicking ?

What sound did it make ? Is it clicking ?

Looking back I described it as a "tink" when I texted my buddy. A single click wouldn't be far off, but memory of exact sound is now fading. It wasn't a squeek. It wasn't from bumping the stand. I drew 10 or so times after that and it was quiet, just the sound of jacket rustling.

You have a theory if it is a click?

Anyone know a thing or two about chemistry?

I just returned home from vacation (South Tyrol - highly recommend it). There was some nasty smell and it took us a while to identify the source. It was a can of some drink I had bought a couple weeks ago. It was actually empty, so only residual can have been there.

It is some sort of energy drink, and

each can contains grapefruit and lemon juice, and above all 5.9 g of BCAAs and the caffeine extracted from the guarana plant

So I am not a regular user of any amino acid stuff, is this the source of the smell? It was really intense, and really bad.

You have a theory if it is a click?

Not a super good one but from what I know noises on the draw are usually caused by one of the limbs not being where its supposed to be like one is too loose or too tight. Also wet half frozen weather can make bows sort of creak depending on how well used they are. Is it making the noise every time or just that one time you had a good chance it could also be something as simple as picking up some crud while you were in the woods and it just happened to rub on something and work itself out when you drew

If its a limb issue it will make the sound every time you draw it but the click will come at different points in your pull

I had an art teacher get real mad at me once for calling Damien Hirst a total can
Pretty sure she held a grudge over that for the rest of the class
I would like the neck out of that if I knew what you were talking about.

For me art was finished the first time some field workin dude made a votive statue sporting a giant boner.

I would like the neck out of that if I knew what you were talking about.

For me art was finished the first time some field workin dude made a votive statue sporting a giant boner.
Well, he's an ultra-can that got in good with a super wealthy art dealer and built up a giant business hiring actual artists to make stuff and put his name on it. He put a dead shark in a tank once and the art world shit its collective pants for some fucking reason. My teacher was going on and on about getting to see this stupid dead shark exhibit. Just wouldn't shut the fuck up. Ultra dramatic nonsense about how it brought the reality of life and death home into her very soul like nothing else in her life. So I said "Had you never seen a dead fish before?"
She looked like she wanted to murder me.

@waiguoren from the previous War Room Lounge v79 :

"Why would she lie? She had nothing to gain!"

November 1, 2019

Christine Blasey Ford makes rare public appearance to accept empowerment award

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...y-ford-makes-rare-public-appearance-to-accept

2Zpkcmz.png

@glenwo2
@Arkain2K

No clue why I was mentioned but damn....The Fraud has the gall to show her face in Public after her bullshit, and her being given an award for being a lying cunt is par for the course for the Leftist nitwits giving her this.

@waiguoren from the previous War Room Lounge v79 :

No clue why I was mentioned but damn....The Fraud has the gall to show her face in Public and her being given an award for being a lying cunt is par for the course for the Leftist nitwits giving her this.
I recall that you were very active in the original thread and that you were also on the "Ford is being deceptive" train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back